Sign in to follow this  
744pilot

US domestic B744 flight.

Guest flight78

ORD-SFO with UAL maybe?? i think they fly SFO-ORD to not sure tho.Best regards:Alexander

Thanks people.I think I will use Denver - San Francisco as my first practice flight.

Guest zeroSAs_listed

UAL 946 LAX-IADDeparts 0750 Arrives 1549UAL 947 IAD-LAXDeparts 1740 Arrives 2000

>Thanks people.>I think I will use Denver - San Francisco as my first practice>flight.It's actually SFO-DEN, just checked the United site.-Scott

I believe Air Saudi Arabia flies New York to Washington, DC.Marc Harrington is compiling a list of real-world, short hops like this for the 747-400s in service around the globe. Not every virtual pilot has time for a trip across the pond :).We'll check in with Marc, and keep you all posted!Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest Darren Howie

Qantas KLAX-KJFKCheersDarren

Guest FattyBear

We could, of course, use our *shudder* imagination.

>>United disagrees.>>>>I stand corrected. It was very, very interesting to learn that>in this day and age someone would use 747 on such a short>hop.>>Michael J.>WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB>Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2I know, I was surprised too.-Scott

Guest Knikolaes

I live here in Colorado, and see DIA often. United's 747's are a constant site there for domestics. They WERE going to phase out and go straight to 777, but then they realized their financial inability to do so, so thus their 747's shall remain in strong numbers for a long time to come. Drawback? Nope. She is a beautiful bird and no matter what the reason I am glad to see her still in ths sky.

Guest Marc Harrington

I have a list of about 60 short 747-400 flights that will either be posted on our webpage (or here) before release or inclued with the product.