Sign in to follow this  
Donmo

ABC BETHEL HUB

Hi all, Don. Just an invite to you to pick up my new scenery on my page in the Alaskan Bush Charters section. It is ABC's new freight/bush hub in Bethel. Lots of AI traffic there too. If you are flying cargo, I think you'll enjoy it. Here's a pic. You are all welcomed to it.Donhttp://www.avsim.com/alaska/pic/bethfinal.jpg

Guest Heather 636

G'Day y'all!Can't recommend it enough. This one is a definite "Must Have" !Don's scenery is right up there with Fica, Naji, and the other masters.I loved sitting there and watching the AI night traffic head toward the runway under the twinkling stars and dancing northern lights.Hey Don? Can I grab a little patch of land to smack a hanger onto for my Gooney and a small A-Frame for myself. I'm ready to move there.Great job!Heather

Sure you can!!! That spot by the control tower would be good! Nice ramp easy in and out. I'll cut you a deal on fuel too! Those guys at "the other end" of the field are thieves! LOL!!Don

Hello Don, I'm probably looking right at it, but where is the ABC section?Thanks,Mike

Hey Don!Thank you for the news, going to download it now. :)

Hey Mav, it's at the top of the main Alaska By Don menu page.Don

Hi,Please provide a link to your site.Regards,Hennie

Sorry!!! Dumb question - found it...Hennie

Hi Don,My hangars do not look like your's and the doors are closed. What am I supposed to do? I like all the activity though!Hennie