Sign in to follow this  
Guest _sebastian_

Why PMDG will not make an airbus

This is the most boring question on this forum, must have been asked one million times. I wish I had as many dollars as there were posts on the subject. I hope you heard about the search buttons...By the way, your nice picture could be modified. Instead of DC9 it could say 'Concorde' and instead of 'A320' it could say 744 ;)Michael J.

Guest _sebastian_

>there were posts on the subject. I hope you heard about the>search buttons...I hope you heard about question marks... and what it means when they are not present after a sentence ;-)/sebastian

Guest yawdamper

LOLWell handled :-)Adrian

>I hope you heard about question marks... and what it means>when they are not present after a sentence ;-)I only politely submit that fancy grammar rules are not something that internet forums are famous for. If you want to convey subtle message - there are much better techniques to do it where misunderstanding is eliminated.Michael J.

Guest yawdamper

Not well handled :-)

Guest aarskringspier

Micheal what is your problem? He posted a light hearted humorous picture. Why is it everything around here lately gets turned into something idiotic. If your that frustrated in life perhaps go outside?

Guest JDiaz

Seriously take your meds it was a simple joke and a funny one at that. People always have to be on the defensive prowl on these boards eager to attack someone. Jai

From question marks to mixed metaphors. And a nice cartoon as well.:-beerchug

Guest Callmecapt

*yawn*Michael is the reason I rarely make posts in this forum anymore.Not many people can make a post without some kind of defensive remark coming from him which at the same time, seems to degrade and insult the original poster.Take it as a hint, Michael. People don't appreciate some of your comments.Goran

Guest CS-THV

I really prefer the first picture. :)

Guest glenlee

Funny pic, shame about the snide response, I got it.Maybe they should do 'the Simpsons' version of the Harrier next.I beleive when Homer jumped into the cockpit there were 2 buttons 'Fly' and 'Stop'!!!Even I could fly one of those!!Glen