Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

PMDG 747-400 Livery Preview!

Will the "First to Fly" NW livery, A/C# 6603 be coming down the pipe also? Would be nice since that was the first 744 launch livery.Thanks,Jay

Guest Matthew Murray

Glad to see you have painted the companies B744's :DMatthew Murray

Guest tschoegel

Hello Peoples!!Great Job Vin Scimone!!Is there a swissair on offer?Regardstschoegel

Hi!!Iberia has rent 2 B744 whith Air ATlanta crews. These B744 makes routes between Madrid and Canary Islands because are very hich density service....Of course they fly to USA too, but not to South America. (A340-300 & A340-600)Sorry for my english....Thx PMDG.... Iberia colors are very special for me!!!Carlos. Spain.

Just one question - is there a Qantas livery??? This is the world's second-oldest airline, the safest and one of the best-known in the world!!!!

Guest jimmer

yes a qantas livery is included

Guest abbruzzese

i love it... all look very beatifull.... i know that are not all, but i would like to see some cargo textures like Cargolux, Lufthansa and so onAntonio CarvalhoDAC115132

Guest tooie32

Great liverys PMDG but I ahve one question I havn't seen any Cargo liverys like FedEx, UPS, etc.Also have you guys made any Cargo versions two?

I don't *know* for a fact, but I *assume* that PMDG won't do any cargo repaints, for the simple reason that this isn't the cargo version of the 747-400! The cargo version looks different: it has a shorter upperdeck and its nose can tilt up. The PMDG guys look way too professional to give us a pax version and simply paint it in cargo colours.Having said that, once it's out, I wouldn't be surprised if some freelance painted just did a cargo repaint.Again, this is nothing that I *know*, but something that I safely *assume*. PMDG please to correct or confirm me.

Guest PoGoDuDe

>I don't *know* for a fact, but I *assume* that PMDG won't do>any cargo repaints, for the simple reason that this isn't the>cargo version of the 747-400! The cargo version looks>different: it has a shorter upperdeck and its nose can tilt>up. The PMDG guys look way too professional to give us a pax>version and simply paint it in cargo colours.>>Having said that, once it's out, I wouldn't be surprised if>some freelance painted just did a cargo repaint.>>Again, this is nothing that I *know*, but something that I>safely *assume*. PMDG please to correct or confirm me.well later this year, we'll see the first 747-400SF that is currently being converted by CX in Xiamen. so yes it's possible do a real 747-400 pax repaint in cargo colours!

Guest QF744

Hi,The aircraft looks brillant,great job!! There are 2 liverys that no one seems to have painted on aircraft(posy or meljet) that i would love to see and am hoping you may be able to paint the PMDG 744 in. They are ANA,s Pokemon Livery & JAL,s Disney Sea Livery that JA8912 wore.Also QF,s Wanula Dreaming,Thai,s Royal Barge,& Singapores Tropical Megatop.Would you be able to paint these Liveries? Thanks,Simon:7

Simon,No Pokemon or Disney Sea due to copyright issues. As for the others, I'll leave that to the talented repaint community. ;-)

Guest Figuretti

Everything looks great. Just two comments.What was the thought process of having all window shades be up? The night time effect with some cabin lighting showing through windows is really effective. Second on the NWA new paint job (silver edition.) The KLM World reliability logo from the mid section has been removed and replaced with a bark blue Sky Team logo by the flight deck windows. How about a Aerolineas Argentinas paint?