Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vscimone

PMDG 747-400 Livery Preview!

Wow, its nice to see more than one repaint variant for some of the airlines, and I cant believe it, an Air India repaint !!!! -Mike Patel

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Excellent!!! You already illustrated here are almost all current 744 operators, the only ones missing:- Virgin- KLM- Lufthansa- El Al- Saudia- South African- Thai- Singapore Airlines- Korean Air- Asiana- QANTAS- Air New Zealand- Air PacificGiven that you have already done some "rarities" like Garuda, I am confident some of the missing ones will be included!! Very exciting!!!

Really fabulous work PMDG teamVic, if you were a girl I will mary you!! :-lol Thanks for the pics and good beta to all the testers.David

Absolutely Fantastic:-jumpy Can't wait to fly this bird!Just one question i am aware Alitalia don't actually operate the Boeing 747-400 series but i absolutely adore the 'Baci della' Italia, Baci dell Alitalia livery'! It a piece of art work and i'd love to see the fictional livery on the PMDG 747-400:-smile12 Keep up the fantastic work!Can't wait to fly her:-xxrotflmao

Well they're all looking a bit swish. And all for no extra money too. I like things that are free.GlenP.S. stop teasing us!!!P.P.S I probably should know being a BAV pilot but.........What is the difference between the 2 British Airways Liveries? I can't work out the marking at the front.

OK its still early days, but i assume we'll be getting the Dreamliner in all 3 engine variants? Also i hope to see the virgin birthday girl :-)

No, just the P&W variant. That was the engine type used for the Boeing Demonstrator.

Hi,But on the top image you can see the BA and the catay liverys. And there are Royce Royce engines, aren't?

ok pete, its killing me!was QANTAS painted and not included? :)

>No Atlas or Polar?? Oh well I can always pretend!>>Those paints look fantastic! Can't wait to fly her, I guses I>will be forced to fly passengers until the cargo paints come>outNo cargo paints listed at all yet. Will be very disappointed until they get released.Kris

I can't resist asking this:Is there a KLM on offer as well?Thanks,J

Will the "First to Fly" NW livery, A/C# 6603 be coming down the pipe also? Would be nice since that was the first 744 launch livery.Thanks,Jay

Glad to see you have painted the companies B744's :DMatthew Murray

Hello Peoples!!Great Job Vin Scimone!!Is there a swissair on offer?Regardstschoegel

Hi!!Iberia has rent 2 B744 whith Air ATlanta crews. These B744 makes routes between Madrid and Canary Islands because are very hich density service....Of course they fly to USA too, but not to South America. (A340-300 & A340-600)Sorry for my english....Thx PMDG.... Iberia colors are very special for me!!!Carlos. Spain.