Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vscimone

PMDG 747-400 Livery Preview!

Just one question - is there a Qantas livery??? This is the world's second-oldest airline, the safest and one of the best-known in the world!!!!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

i love it... all look very beatifull.... i know that are not all, but i would like to see some cargo textures like Cargolux, Lufthansa and so onAntonio CarvalhoDAC115132

Great liverys PMDG but I ahve one question I havn't seen any Cargo liverys like FedEx, UPS, etc.Also have you guys made any Cargo versions two?

I don't *know* for a fact, but I *assume* that PMDG won't do any cargo repaints, for the simple reason that this isn't the cargo version of the 747-400! The cargo version looks different: it has a shorter upperdeck and its nose can tilt up. The PMDG guys look way too professional to give us a pax version and simply paint it in cargo colours.Having said that, once it's out, I wouldn't be surprised if some freelance painted just did a cargo repaint.Again, this is nothing that I *know*, but something that I safely *assume*. PMDG please to correct or confirm me.

>I don't *know* for a fact, but I *assume* that PMDG won't do>any cargo repaints, for the simple reason that this isn't the>cargo version of the 747-400! The cargo version looks>different: it has a shorter upperdeck and its nose can tilt>up. The PMDG guys look way too professional to give us a pax>version and simply paint it in cargo colours.>>Having said that, once it's out, I wouldn't be surprised if>some freelance painted just did a cargo repaint.>>Again, this is nothing that I *know*, but something that I>safely *assume*. PMDG please to correct or confirm me.well later this year, we'll see the first 747-400SF that is currently being converted by CX in Xiamen. so yes it's possible do a real 747-400 pax repaint in cargo colours!

Hi,The aircraft looks brillant,great job!! There are 2 liverys that no one seems to have painted on aircraft(posy or meljet) that i would love to see and am hoping you may be able to paint the PMDG 744 in. They are ANA,s Pokemon Livery & JAL,s Disney Sea Livery that JA8912 wore.Also QF,s Wanula Dreaming,Thai,s Royal Barge,& Singapores Tropical Megatop.Would you be able to paint these Liveries? Thanks,Simon:7

Simon,No Pokemon or Disney Sea due to copyright issues. As for the others, I'll leave that to the talented repaint community. ;-)

Everything looks great. Just two comments.What was the thought process of having all window shades be up? The night time effect with some cabin lighting showing through windows is really effective. Second on the NWA new paint job (silver edition.) The KLM World reliability logo from the mid section has been removed and replaced with a bark blue Sky Team logo by the flight deck windows. How about a Aerolineas Argentinas paint?

Great previews, many thanks for sharing and teasing...I stand to be corrected but I think Singapore Airlines was the launch airline for the 744 and I happened to be a "launch passenger" for the same at Changi airport...Your list of liveries is not extensive and complete as you indicated, and I am sure we shall find the "Megatop" among your wonderful paintings!

All thumbs up !!!The expectations are tremendous, but this will be state of the art PMDG virtual jetliner...Can't wait for powering off a 744 heavy :-jumpy Great job !

Captains,Below you will find preview images of some (but not all) of the multitude of real-world liveries that will be released with the PMDG 747-400! Of course, as always with PMDG, liveries are free, and will be readily available for download upon the release of the PMDG 747-400.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for..._Preview_01.jpghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for...Preview_02a.jpghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for...Preview_02b.jpghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for..._Preview_03.jpgBest,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

The link doesn't work! 

Outstanding!!

Server Error
404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable until the 777 is completed.

Excellent example of thread necrophilia. Society must condemn such twisted acts. :lol:

LOL Did you think it was for the next 747 400? I am rolling!