Sign in to follow this  
Viennaman

744 in IFC Blackpool

I bet they will introduce the 744 there and then the product will be available on mondayGreetings

Guest thscholz

Keep on dreaming.;-) Greeting from rainy ViennaThomas

You never know guys...Mats said that he already was 110% ready for release, so I don't think it will be that long anymore.

Guest thscholz

>>keep on sleeping, on the frontpage of PMDG they said it will>be demonstrated...>That only means that we're one day closer to release.Remember Bill Gates at his presentation demonstrating the new USB and he got a 'Blue Screen'? He was some months away from release.But don't get me wrong, guys.The 747 always has been my favorite aircraft and I'm waiting for the release too.CheersThomas

Hi Thomas,which district are u living. Are u plying a lot ?Greetings from rainy viennaMarek

Guest yylie1

I hope right you are. Waiting for release a long time I have wait. Luck to us for release next wednesday here our results will.May the force be with us!Regards,Melissa

Guest thscholz

Hi Marek,I live in the 13th district, but at this moment I'm...hmmm...in the 1st (if you know what I mean;-) ).And since we bought the new apartment I've almost got no time for simming as there's still a lot to do. That's why I'm not doing any more repaints.But if you're interested in meeting other simmers, there's a 'Stammtisch' every month.CheersThomas

That woudl be great. Where is the stammtisch ? I am working at the AKH as a surgeon, but now i am for a year in warsaw. Still will try to join you.Servus

Guest thscholz

Marek,you can contact me by PM. This is getting a bit off topic.ServusThomas

what is PM ? My email is marek.ehrlich@meduniwien.ac.atservus

Guest thscholz

Marek,PM is a 'Private Message'. You can send a private message to a user by pressing this symbol ( http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/121771.gif ) on the right side next to the user name.And if you don't want spam mails then I would suggest that you edit your post and remove the Email address.;-) CheersThomas

Guest Babubhai

I reckon it will be demonstrated tomorrow and released the following week or two.This week may be busy for the guys at PMDG because of the IFC and preparing for release.Thats my theory :)

Guest david248

Oh man, all you know that this baby will rock. I have a feeling it will be out before next friday. I just have this feeling. Right away, I am doing a flight from KDTW-KSFO. AWSOME. 28R. I can't wait. I am so excited. I have 1.5 gigz of ram. My computer still acts slow at times. I hope I live. LoL. This baby might run for 40$$$ or more. Well lets pray for it next week.Davidhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/checkcapt.jpg