Sign in to follow this  
JETSET843D

Cleared To Land!

Good Day:-waveI don't want to be a pain but i haven't seen any screenshots of the 747-400 landing and was just wondering if i had missed a post:-hmmm If not is there any chance of a quick peek at this bird landing with spoilers deployed and reverser thrust selected :-badteeth I look forward to more screenshots and the final release of this big bird:-jumpy Finally any chance of a quick update on how current beta testing:-grnmd

All these screenshot request are such teases!!! THANK YOU!

Hi Marc !Just a small detail, but Lufthansa has 2 special toilet windows on the right side of the upper deck.I'm also missing the Internet Antenna in the middle of the roof. I thought you were painting it.Take a look at the picture to understand what i mean.Greetings from Germany.http://www.flugzeugbilder.de/show.php?id=357547

Guest glenlee

Arghhhhhhh, stop nit picking!!!!!!!Someone asked for a picture, they got one, please don't pick it to pieces or the pictures are going to stop coming.GStepping down from soapbox now!!!!!!!

Guest neil_b

>Just a small detail, but Lufthansa has 2 special toilet>windows on the right side of the upper deck.:( :( :(Perhaps the smallest detail of all time?

Hi !Could be a small detail if you like to drive a mercedes without the star... ;)

Guest alexhn

it does state on the PMDG website:...Customizable Options - Change units, flight director styles, engine variants, even the antennas on the fuselage top according to each airlineso maybe you can add it yourself :)

Great news !I think the toilet windows will be fixed by the painters lately.have a nice day.

Guest Marc Harrington

No need to educate me about the LH livery. I know their configuration well enough... this is just an early version of the paint, which I happened to be using when I saw the screenshot request.Also, VA does not have the Connexion antenna yet, and it is yet to be seen if/when it will get it.

Guest captaingrice

Any chance of some BA and Virgin Shots please!Would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.Steve.

Guest Boaz

Whoa Marc!LOVEZ IT!!!Like the downward position of the wings! Yuuuuuummm...Boaz...

Guest Marc Harrington

Good question... I have no idea. I think they came with Bill Lyon's Classic Grumman Goose.

>Hi !>>Could be a small detail if you like to drive a mercedes>without the star... ;)>>Would it stop you from driving it? ;) Or for that matter, would you really care?