Sign in to follow this  
JETSET843D

Cleared To Land!

Guest captaingrice

Cheers Carlos,I had seen this picture, but thank you for taking the time to reply. I can't quite make out the name, but from the pic, the first word seems to be longer than the second. To me it looks like G-VROC (Mustang Sally). And G-VXLG (Ruby Tuesday) does not yet have an air-born date on, where the aircraft pictured does. G-VXLG also has a "Backing the Bid" Slogan at the rear of the fueselage, but then again, so does G-VROC.God I'm sad - I spent 10 minutes staring at the that. Its a beautiful paint though, can't wait to take her for a spin.Actually, thats a point about the VS paint. Hasnt all their 744's got a slogan on the rear of the fueselage? I bet that paint in the picture is an early version. None the less - she's a beauty!Take care,Steve.

Good Afternoon:-waveSorry to mention it but how will the released be handled:-eek To elaborate will there be an notice on the PMDG website stating that the product is expected to be released in x days:-boom Will the product just be released and when it has been released a notice will appear on avsim??:-hmmm I hear the product has been a huge success and from what i've heard everyone who attended Blackpool loved it!Finally any idea of an estimate release date:-jumpy Sorry couldn't help myself so desperate for this add on:-violin