Sign in to follow this  
Guest takki113

One question and if your just gonna yell at me for asking this dont post anything but;

Guest takki113

One question and if your just gonna yell at me for asking this dont post anything but; I am wondering if we can look at seeing this bird by the end of summer 05'. like lets say late August?or even late september? or maybe late July!!!!! if u know anything please reply.

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Rob Randazzo said in another post:Years... decades... never... ever...As mentioned before, we usually announce release around 5-7 days prior to the big day. So it won't hit you by surprise.So I doubt you'll be hearing any release information until it's pretty much there. THen again, you knew this, and opted to post anyways for some reason. :) Didn't wanna get yelled at? There. :7Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Guest Matthew Murray

That quote was from Marc Harrington actually Daniel :(Release? Over to PMDG & BETA Testers... :DMatthew Murray

Guest Soulman

Like Daniel said - PMDG will release information when they feel the need to do so - just like the project itself. Obviously the team is working hard everyday to prepare this beast for entry into your virtual skies and until they do - I think we should all sit back and relax.Patience is a virtue - and we are all aware of the multitude of fantastic add-ons available out there - from small props to big jets - there is plenty of fun to be had until the big day arrives.Don't get me wrong - I too am eagerly awaiting the release of what looks like the epitome of flight simulation - but until then - sit back, relax and let the good times roll...No doubt soon you will be making announcements to your virtual passengers from FL380 on one of many Atlantic crossings aboard the mighty PMDG 747-400.