Sign in to follow this  
Guest mattiassjolund

I flew the 747...

Guest morinaga

Hi Guys,WOw, another jeolous person here. Much much anticipation.Cannot wait, but will look deeper in my soul for patience.Thanks PMDG for this upcoming product. Please continue to update us.Have a great day!:-) ;-)

System it was running on:AMD Athlon XP 3200+ (or 3000+, don't know right now)1GB RAMATI X700 PCIe 128MBPretty smooth flight was possible, machine is similar to my configuration which i am running the 737NG on (quite smoothly). Lefteris was so kind to tell me that I would quite surely get higher framerates with the VC and 2D panel on my machine.Kudos to the PMDG team, incredible job, and we will not have to wait very long, as well.

I took some pictures and as soon as PMDG approves their publishing we`ll drop the link in here.Cheers Robert

Guest ToMy Li

Oh my god. I am for sure we are on final days!!! wow :9

Sounds to be a very similar system to what i've got, although i have a 256mb graphics card (but not a great one!) So this sounds really good :-)

Alaister Kay

Guest Marc Harrington

Robert,where did you ask for our permission? We didn't receive any e-mail.

Went to the IFC on sunday and couldn't find PMDG, :( awww lol.

G-MIDY/Lawrence :-scatterAMD 3000+ | 6800GT | 1GB GeiL |

Lawrence Ashworth

XhCuv5H.jpg

Guest stevesj

HiI saw it on Saturday, it was great FMC detail like nothing else !!I left a door open (oops)and this showed on the door page of the lower DU.I hope you all have plenty of spare monitors as you will want at least3. By the way the settings page has an option to undock the overhead without affecting the main view.It's everything you have been expectingSteve

I also saw the 747 at Blackpool although didn't fly it.The bit I saw was someone in the VC zooming and panning around and the effect was totally different to any current VC I have seen. Well done to the PMDG team, I'm sure we will all be amazed when it is released.Just a shame that you were tucked up on the side of the Aerosoft stand, probably why G-MIDY missed you.

So boys, are there any pictures available from Blackpool anywhere? Thanks in advance.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Thank you!!!!! :)

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Guest Robin.B

Wow, Crystal clear photos compared to the situation you were in :)Thanks a lot!

Very nice sreenshots. And the PFD looks way better now. :)