Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mr.Sambo

Information about the new 747-400 software!

Guest Marc Harrington

The product page always stated 'upper deck cabin' because we weren't sure if we would include the full cabin. In our eternal pursuit to please everyone, Vin thought about including the full cabin but we realized it would be too much of an impact on performance (which would have made other people upset).Meanwhile, there is a cabin... there's a plane... a cockpit and so on. This plane is really loaded for everyone to enjoy.Cheers!

Guest Simmo

It wasn't aimed at you Flightsimmer. It was that other clown. I'm the same as you, I just want to know what the capabilities of the software are. Cheers.

Guest aarskringspier

Wow that upset because I was being light hearted about the questions being asked?

Guest Marc Harrington

No worries, I thought it was funny.And while on the topic, we are trying to have some fun here. The 747 is an amazing plane and with all the work we are doing on it, it becomes difficult to answer each and every question. But hey- we're trying. :)

You like to lie to me?!! Well, then I like to lie to you too. Your are absolutely the most arrogant, ignorant and imcopentent developers that I have ever seen in the FSworld! I just don't understand what all the fuss is about.;-)Have a nice day,Dirk

I just came back from the Shrink and he says I have FSAAS (FlightSim Add-on Acquisition Syndrome) of the PMDG B747-400 variety. Nasty affliction this. Please help.

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Guest Simmo

Yeah okay then. It's just that it came across to me as a smartarse answer.

Guest viper18799

Does the plane have an autopilot? Also, in the prefrences list, will I be able to specify that I like the end cut of prime rib, medium, extra au-jus, hold the horsey sauce, light on the potatoes, heavy on the creamed spinich, and extra yorkshire pudding? If it cant do that, well then......still thinking of what I'm going to do......I'm going to cry up and down and say PMDG planes suck...time to go find the credit card:-bang

>Earlier, you told us that there would also be part of the>lower deck cabin! >>See:>http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=77116&page=>>Why has it changed, if I may ask? I do not use the cabin that>much, but I'd prefer the lower deck cabin much more than the>upper.>>DirkDoes it really matter? What are you gonna do - fly the aircraft from first class? Be real - the aircraft is for flying not for passengering.Andy b