Sign in to follow this  
Guest NPreston

Who likes liveries?

Yes, Please do an Air New Zealand livery. We need it for those long LAX-Aukland overnights!

Hello Marc,Wonderful liveries. Don't let your video card stop you...besides the images are very good and your work is not diminished in any way by the video card you use.Anticipation is starting to gnaw at me for the final release of the 744 - it is truly an amazing plane! I fly the RFP 742 and occasionally the POSKY 744. But the PMDG is going to be a true experience in learning about what may be the most beautiful and phenomenal commercial jetliner in history! I mean, the digital instruments and the cockpit of the 744 is something to behold, not to mention its superior engine thrust making the ride that much smoother, particularly when landing, great take-off and climb performance too!As the Gremlins keep grunting in their two movies (I just saw Gremlins 2 this past week) - "...yum, yum!"John

Guest spacejumper

Hello,because this is my first post here, I would like to thank to all the PMDG team for their hard work in making the best simulation for the QUEEN of the Skies. I can't wait to land the BA on YVR at sunset :)Back to the topic... the liveries look amazing and I think the level of detail will set a mark on the FS add-on market. I am sure that they will be tweaked further more for an even closer resemblance to their real counterparts.Now to the request part... if the time will allow can you please paint two more liveries that unfortunately are more fictional than real:- the old Canadi;)Keep up the good work and I am looking for MD-11 as well!Best regards,AlexVancouver, BC

Guest samrec

Again great works guys (betatesters, modelers and painters).Great shots. I hope my 6800GT will do them justice. Might upgrade cpu if needed but I believe 2gb or DDR400 and a P42.8 HT should do nicely.I will love to see more paints. Like old timers like Pan Am and the others.Great work! Nice shots.

Hi DC10,Thats a lovely Cathay 744 livery....Will you be repainting PMDG 744s ??All the best!Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Guest Nigel Tam

Another magnificent piece of work by PMDG! Keep up the excellent work!

Guest Swifty0238

I can't get the British Airways Livery for my PMDG 737 - 800.It says something about not being able to load the PMDG Airstairs.N e help?