Sign in to follow this  
Guest Robin.B

PMDG 747-400 Exterior in Detail

Guest morinaga

THanks Vin and the rest of the PMDG crew.Super, Fantastic, A new Standard of FS will be coming with the product is release.Patience is a Virtue.Best:-) ;-) :(

Guest BruceRob

>it wil take me an hour or so before even entering the>cockpit... >>Beautiful... can't wait.. but we have to.. :9>>Thanks, LucaIt will take me longer. I may just pull up a lounge chair onto the tarmac and just stare at this beautiful aircraft :)Thanks for sharing the latest pics, Vin! Anytime you want to get your "camera" out and take more, please do! :-wave Bruce

Guest glenlee

Is this add-on really for FS9 and not some new, all singing platform that we ALSO have to buy for millions?Can FS9 handle this much detail?OHMYGOD!!! It looks incredible.PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE stop teasing us, I can't take it anymore!!!Glen

Hang on, let me clean up my self first. After seeing those pictures I can truly say that finally we will be able to fly a "heavy" machine that is worth of flying. Don't get me wrong, I am sure that there are plenty of beauties out there in the heavy category, but like cars, you tend to be a favorite of a company, I have always been a boeing fan and boeing lover (he he he), anyway, I hope I'll the be first one to click on the "buy now" button. LOLGreat job and keep the pictures coming.-J-

Jay Marin

Guest JDiaz

You've all outdone yourselves. Can't wait to take this beauty out for some spins. Amazing job on the flaps!Jason Diaz

Guest ALT1487

What can we say?Just...........WOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bring up this plane..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RegardsRaymond

WHAT.... NO CONCERTINA SEALS ON THE FLAPS!!! SHAME ON YOU :-)Just Kidding, Awesome just awesome. The detail is amazing. Great work guys.Gary

Hi Marc Harrington,Thanks for the pictures and they're great. I do have one question. Are the flight dynamics very accurate? That is, will it handle like the real thing or at least close to it? I'm sure they're accurate but I wanted to be sure. Ken.

Guest Callmecapt

But will it be better than the default 747?Thats what I want to know.;) Goran

amazing shots! One question though, if all the windows are transparent, will that make a cargo repaint almost impossible to do?

Wowzers!!!! I have a feeling you guys are close to the release, that's why I won't ask any questions. I so cannot wait to fly this bird.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Guest firehawk44

I did a search and no one has used this adjective yet: Spectacular!!!In the second picture from the top though it appears one of your beta testers bent one of the rims. It can be seen on the right side of the rim or possibly it's an optical illusion. Must have been a hard landing somewhere for one of your testers. Keep up the great work!JimY

Guest Buck Bolduc

Wow, thats what I call pushing the envelope!I'll bet even FS9's developers wouldn't think it's possible.Thanks for the fantastic work.Best