Sign in to follow this  
Guest Robin.B

PMDG 747-400 Exterior in Detail

Guest Ted_Pan

Beautiful work team PMDG! You've outdone yourselves yet again!since I have to leave home on the 27 of July... its my guess that's when this magnificent aircraft will be released - it never failsThis is the plane of planes - the one I have wanted since simulated flight began years ago...Am looking forward to working it hard and long for years to come! Regards,Ted Panamarioff - Kodiak, Alaska

rally nice, oh yeah, really really nice... thx PMDG!!!OH..... im an Airbus fan...hey PMDG, would you like to be the first one to desing an Aiebus A340-600????Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee.Thx again.

Guest Jbrady2020

all i got to say is P-I-M-P!!!! THIS PLANE IS STR8 PIMPILICOUS!!!. PDMG you have truly out done yourselves!I am absolutely blown away at the incredible detail put into this beast! ITs hard to say this without sounding little consending but I must say I am very proud of you guys at PDMG! Every product you have ever released is truly remarkable. And with the 747 Queen of the skies, the bar has just been raised to a new level that I think very few companies will truly meet. You guys are truly spoiling us! lol. I just recently bought AC 2004 for 737NG I must say worth the extra money! now i can hardly contain my excitment of walking thru the compartments passenger cabins and walk around the plane as i inspect it for take off. YOu guys are awesome. I think we can all say that without a doubt. Keep the good work up,be sure to take your time with this baby! we eagerly await the release with our credit cards in our hands :)oh yeah i fly my 737 NG almost every day and on almost every short haul long haul domestic fly i take :)

Guest helga

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow thats looks great

may I ask which laptop you use and what its eqipment is? I wonder whether I 'need' a laptop myself but do not know which one to take. CPU? Graphics? RAM?Phil>I use it on my laptop when I'm traveling and it performs very>well (looks good too).>>Cheers!>>

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Guest Marc Harrington

It's a Sony Vaio S-series, 1.6Ghz, 512MB RAM, Mobile Radeon 9200 graphics. I can only recommend it, as it's been a great machine so far.

Guest dlora

When exactly is the Aircraft will be in the market? If you don't mind me asking.

Guest samrec

My guess is that as soon as all testing is done and the site for it is up and running and ready to ship.My wish on the other hand would have been months ago! :DPlease take note that masterpieces like this are hard to come by and hard to produce. So let me asure you that all the waiting will and is well worth it!cheers

Guest dlora

Do you know an estimate on what month? I know is worth waiting for, but I least have an idea.

Guest Robin.B

:-lol

Guest costone

I'm putting myself into cryogenic hybernation until the official release date. Can't stand the suffering and salivating over this one...I know that I'll spend the entire first day just taking screen shots of this impressive bird, lete alone getting off the ground.Open the flood gates!Mike (KJFK/KLGA)DELL XPS Gen 5 Dual Core HTT 3.2GHz 800FSB2GB DDR2 SDRAM, 800GB RAIDWinXPP (SP2) DX9ATI Radeon X850 XT PE2405FP 24" Ultrasharp Widescreen...and Loving PMDG 737 800-900/Level-D 767/Ultimate Traffic/Imagine Simulations KDEN,KDTW,KMSY/Ultimate Terrain USA/Active Camera Pro/Weather Maker Pro 3/FsPassengers/All of FlyTampa

Guest dlora

OK? Please don't tease us. At least you can do is tell us when is on the market. Remember we are your most valuable costumer. :-wave

Guest samrec

Man, that is a monster system u got there.

Guest Knikolaes

>Man, that is a monster system u got there.And witht he exception of the 800MB raid I know how he feels. Ilove my system as well, and will soon be going SATA RAID.I hope it's worth the cash :-)