Sign in to follow this  
Guest Robin.B

PMDG 747-400 Exterior in Detail

Awesome!Can't wait! Great work PMDG!AC5

Great model, but I dont fly the airplane from the outside. I'm still waiting for the 2D panel shots and I hope at this time PMDG will provide us some DXT3 liviries for who likes the best performace possible.MatheusCuritiba - PR - Brazil

Guest ToMy Li

ahhhh I cannot wait more... It's so longggggggg please RELEASE IT!:-hmmm

Stunning stuff :-eek Vin love the detail heheheh I'm a detail guy :-lolAndr

André

Guest QF744

Ben , are you doing some landor livery repaints maybe a few different reg,s (G-BNLN , G-BNLT , G-BNLX ).That would be brillant. Thanks in advance for any repaints you do!

dam!!!!!!!!!!! THat is amazing!!! Great work. THis is my first post in this fourm, sorry if been asked, but will it be frame friendly?

Guest neil_b

>dam!!!!!!!!!!! THat is amazing!!! Great work. THis is my>first post in this fourm, sorry if been asked, but will it be>frame friendly?All reports so far indicate good framerates on average equipment.ps. You need to sign your name on posts in the PMDG forum.

Guest Sartori23

Looks fantastic!Can't wait.Carl

Guest Robin.B

>Does anyone know if we can buy the download version of this>beautiful aircraft??Initial release will most likely only be a download until the CD version comes a few months later.

Once again fs has been raised to a new level :-)You said there are nearly 1200 animated partsCan you provide a list :-hah :+ Looks fantastic. Must get this one.

Guest phil316

and Roland ....

Guest samrec

Well, looking at those pics I'm dissapointed!Dissapointed by not having it on my pc! :( :(you guys have done a great job. Thanks Vin for the shots.I hope you guys have prepared for the massive bandwidth this will take on the first hours/days of it release. I also hope you guys have manage to protect better your stuff so that those lame hackers will not posted on the net as it was the case with the last beechcraft 1900C.Great job!