Sign in to follow this  
Guest stevepow

PMDG and FSpassengers

Guest stevepow

I just started using a program called FSpassengers it just came out yesterday and i must say that the program is great they have a demo version that you can use it records everything about your flight and saves it on a log which i think you can send out to the VA that you might be flying everyone should check it out here is the linkhttp://www.fspassengers.com/

It works great with NG, I'm sure it'll work even better with the Queen. :)

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

im still waiting for my password to access their forums after 4 days.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

I just did a very quick 1st flight wiht FSPass yesterday with a GA aircraft; haven't tried it yet with the 737. I did note one annoying bug: when I resized the pop-up FS ATC window everything else seemed to swirl around in the display but finally reset itself. This only happened when I had the FSP info window open. Anyone else notice this?? FSP claims no framerate hit but I think there may be one. I do like the concept of FSP, not sure yet whether I'm willing to buy it. But that's what demos are for, right? I'm going to try it full out tonight with ASV and AISmooth also running with the 737. Mike

I dont know if its a bug, or just the graphics cards, because I also get the 'swirling' effect when moving or resizing the window. This also happens when I move the window from my "active Radar" in ActiveSky, so I doubt its a bug.It's a fun program, gives the hobby a new sense of adventure, but for me $38.50, the cost isn't justified...I'm saving up for the Queen, which will be worth it at any price!-Mike Patel

Guest Philip Olson

Clayton, I had the same problem, I never did get my password so I did this, go to the log in screen and click on the forgot my password link, they will then email you your password, it only took a couple of seconds to get it. This should get you in in no time!Best regards,Philip Olsonhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

I spent some time reading the FSP forums this morning. There seems to be some crashing problems with FSP, some interference with scenery blocks, and also possible memory leaks. When I read that, combined with this strange swirling of the display when moving the windows around, tells me that FSP is not interacting with FS in a particularly good way. Too bad, as I *really* like the concept of the program. For now, I think I'll uninstall, save my $40, and also some possible major headaches. When V2.0 of FSP comes out I'll probably take another look. Mike

Guest flyQXcrj

I too ran the demo on a 737-800 flight. I was impressed, but I echo other statements that it is much to expensive for what it is.