Sign in to follow this  
Guest JDiaz

British Airways shots?

Guest JDiaz

Is it possible for any of the beta testers or group members to take a shot or two of the British Airways repaints? They look great and would love to see them in a bit more detail. The other liveries are looking great! Thanks!!Jason Diaz

looking at this some more I see changes I need to make before release! Back to the paint shed ;-)

Ah nice to see a bit of RB211 action, no better engine IMHO for the 747!And whats even Better is that my close friend Mr Ben Hewitt will be painting the WHOLE BA fleet, thats 57 aircraft!Cheers

What could you possibly need to change? Looks superb to me LOLSure can't wait for this plane

Alaister Kay

Yep that the fun when you see your own paint in a new screenshot :-lolGreat paints so far Pete :-)Andr

André

>And whats even Better is that my close friend Mr Ben Hewitt>will be painting the WHOLE BA fleet, thats 57 aircraft!Whats the point in that?And what advantage over the other engines does the RB211 have on the 744 Mr. Sealey?RMA

>>Whats the point in that?>What's the point in not?

Guest QF744

I would love to see a Landor BA paint G-BNLN,G-BNLT,G-BNLX. Ian Sealy,if PMDG don,t do one,any chance of asking Ben Hewitt to paint one or two Cheers.

RobinThat's one of the best shots I've seen so far.What Video Card are you using? I've just bought the X800XL and the jaggered edges are bugging me and yes AA is maxed out.

Guest Robin.B

That is not my shot as I am not part of the PMDG team :) , I just found it on the main page. I can still tell you my graphics card though which is a 6800GT. I get a superb quality/performance when I'm using 6x AA and 16xAF (6x AA through Rivatuner) THe X800XL should do you great, your problem might be because of drivers. Have you tried the latest Omegas for ATI? The AA should roughly be the same quality as mine.Also, try lowering your MipMap level in FS to 4 instead of Max, because that also causes shimmering ;)

Guest Robin.B

He stated that he would paint the whole BA fleet ( :9 ) and I'm sure you can encourage him to put a few landors in there ;)

>>What's the point in not?Well they will all be the same, except the reg and a few other very minor details....i dont understand why you need 57 different BA a/c to choose from!RMA

Guest neil_b

>i dont understand why you need 57 different BA a/c to choose>from!Its the same reason as why some people get so upset at the thought of there not being an inflight movie being shown in the virtual cabin.If you can't suspend your disbelief that far...well you have problems.

Guest rcarlson123

The AA setting in FS doesn't always actually enable AA. You need to go into your advanced display driver settings and turn on AA there, for DirectX.