Sign in to follow this  
Guest kneecaps

Advanced Operations Tutorial V2 source?

Guest kneecaps

Hi, I'm new to heavy metal in FS (after being strictly GA). I'm after the Version 2 737 NG tutorial by Timothy Metzinger. I've got the V1 tutorial but I hear that V2 is much better?I'd really like to get hold of this as I'm sure it would help me to get to grips with this marvellous aircraft!Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.I can be contacted directly on kneecaps@debian.org if need be.Thanks in advance!

Search a page or two into this forum and there's a thread with a LONG list of people that have requested it. But, the 90 or so people above me in the list must be kinda stingy, because no one's sent it my way yet. ;-)If someone would send it to me, I'll be happy to forward it on to all that want it.junk@acropolis.usu.eduJared Smith

Guest kneecaps

Ditto, I'd be more than happy to do the same myself!

Hi Jared:I'm not sure where my name is in the "90 or so" list in relation to yours, but I also have had no response to my plea for the tutorial. So, if you do eventually receive it, I would really appreciate you sending me a copy at: pboswell@nl.rogers.comThanks,Peter Boswell

Hi, I have the tutorial but you all need to know that it's a large file (33 MB).Please let me know if your accounts are capable of handle such a large file and I'll send it..Bye.

Guest Alexandrosmd11

Hi,I also haven't got any mail since I've put my mail in that other thread.. and my account is capable of handling a mail of 33 MB, so I would really appreciate it if you could send me the tutorial :)..alexanderr@planet.nlthanks,Alexander

Sending....:-)One more thing about the size of the file. The file is 33 MB but when I send the file attached in the mail, the mail itself is 43 MB. I dont know why but that's what I see in the properties.

Guest neil_b

Hi,At that size I can see why people might not want to be sending it. But if anyone wants to here is my address, neil.r.bennett@gmail.comThanks :)

last I heard is that the version 2 manual is going to be payware.

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

If anyone wants me to send it I need an email to simpilot at btopenworld.com (substitute @ for the spaces and at)I also have the correct navdata and the sids and stars. I send it through yousendit.com which will send you a link to download it. Size is 38MB

Thanks to all who responded. Dave Paige sent me a download link last night. Peter Boswell

>last I heard is that the version 2 manual is going to be>payware.Pretty sure it's version 3 that will be a payware book.

Dave Paige