Sign in to follow this  
Guest glenlee

Can I be a CHARLIE tester?

Guest glenlee

Just thought I'd put myself up for the job!!!!:9 Glen

Guest skefford

I should hope that you are not testing "charlie" and flying at the same time :-).Steve

Guest Robin.B

I'm up for some Zulu testing... :(

Guest AJ

We can all become Charlie testers, by buying the Queen when its released.By the way your post gave me an amusing thought. At least when dealing with flightsims, wouldn't it make more sense to say "bravo testing" instead of "beta testing"?Andrew

Get the foxtrot outta here! :(Thats it ......... release date is delayed till "N".:-lolArmen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Guest _sebastian_

>Just thought I'd put myself up for the job!!!!Hmm... I'd much rather be a gamma tester, but who cares about what alphabet we're using as long as the plane doesn't speak russian, right?Sorry, couldn't resist my autistic need for correction ;-)/sebastian

Guest glenlee

>Sorry, couldn't resist my autistic need for correction ;-)>>/sebastianI was being phonetical not radioactive!!!

Guest A32X

Hey Guys,We are all beta testers! Just by analysing screenshots I'd say forum members have spotted maybe half a dozen bugs already, just by looking at screenshots; very impressive guys!

Guest ahmedem

If it was phonetic surely it would have been Bravo testing.Hehe just stirring the pot.

Guest glenlee

>If it was phonetic surely it would have been Bravo testing.>>Hehe just stirring the pot.Oh yes!!!! Spot the deliberate mistuke.Now I feel like a Charlie!!!G:+

Guest AJ

>Just thought I'd put myself up for the job!!!!>>:9 GlenActually, it occurred to me that a thrid round of testing with a larger, more generalized audience might actually be usefull. Perhaps PMDG should hold a temporary early release of the Queen following beta testing. PMDG would charge these testers the full regular price but only allow the first 100 people who respond to buy it. Once the Queen was formally released these "Charlie testers" would get say a modest discount toward future PMDG purchases for their trouble. The "Charlie test" would last for about one week and would primarily be intended not as a deep technical evaluation of the airplane, but more to make sure it runs smoothly on a larger sampling of PCs.Andrew

Guest psouthan

Bravo! Bravo!Bravo!Paul

Guest garymccl

...it's not the phonetic alphabet, it's the greek alphabet, so the next level of testing, if there was such a thing would be gamma testing I believe.As a software developer myself I have the philosophy that you write the software, give it straight to the users and it there is something wrong they will quickly tell you (I haven't been fired yet, btw!)....I think PMDG should adopt this policy!;)

Guest Robin.B

>As a software developer myself I have the philosophy that you>write the software, give it straight to the users and it there>is something wrong they will quickly tell you (I haven't been>fired yet, btw!).>>...I think PMDG should adopt this policy!>;)They would have to have 1500 Moderators on their forums to keep up with all the bug posts then :) :-lol

Guest glenlee

>...it's not the phonetic alphabet, it's the greek alphabet,>so the next level of testing, if there was such a thing would>be gamma testing I believe.Thanks Gary, I already pointed out that I made a mistuke..... But it's always good to be corrected!Glen