Sign in to follow this  
Guest polarair

What i'm i doing wrong.

Guest polarair

My system crashed, ok that can happen to anybody, so i reinstalled MSFS did the upgrade and installed the 1.3 version of the 737, then the 800-900 upgrade (seperate) and finished. Ok so far but now after starting with flightsim my instruments (Gauges) are all dark. and i cant get them to work. Again used the removaltool and installed all again. Again no go.So anybody what am i doing wrong:System p4 2.8ht, ATI 9800Pro 128MB and 1 GB ram. Diskarrays .... and more that should not affect anythingRunning win xp sp2 and flightsim 9.1Mike HorstenPolarairways.comThe Gateway VA to the NorthBased At EHAM (Amsterdam Schiphol)

Guest dwinters

Did you say that you installed the FS update (bridges)?I had a problem that when I installed the update before I installed PMDG737...it wouldn't work, I had similar problems to you.Try starting from scratch and not instaling the FS update until after the PMDG or not at all. I hope this worksDavid Winters

Guest polarair

Thanks, but that would be a bit stupid + time consuming, i presume PMDG workt out the 9.1 upgrade as it has been out for sime time.Anybody else