Sign in to follow this  
gustav

Beta Testers... . Have they lost their way?

I am very disappointed not to have seen any mention of the first class dinner menu so far. we have after all been in beta for several weeks now, yet not one mention! Of even more concern though, whether or not the captain definitely still has first choice? Will this be properly simulated on the final release? Will it also be in the manual?Not wanting to whinge about trivia I do however really feel the time has come for the beta testers to get their priorities right, highlighting and reporting things of significance. I too don't want to be shouted at, nor to waste the testers time, however I'm sure PMDG must be aware just how important things like this are to mature simmers, requiring their vitals frequently and on a regular basis... (Rather like the toilet, even without a window.) So, no more nonsense then about wipers, aerials and the like let us focus on the more critical elements mentioned above! Now... About the wine list!! ;)Kindest regards to the PMDG team for creating and thoroughly testing what looks to be every simmers dream.... Gustav.

Guest Robin.B

Ahh come on! Let them enjoy their delicious first class meals! I'm sure we'll eventually get a taste :)

Guest Babubhai

And a flushing toilet!!!!!!

Guest RAR_Fan

And....Will we be able to read the labels on the wine bottles in the virtual galley?Gerry

Guest Robin.B

>And....>>Will we be able to read the labels on the wine bottles in the>virtual galley?>>>GerryYou better not do that... That will give away the actual, cheap price of the wines which will disappoint you! :(

Guest RAR_Fan

Ya think??That means they must design the bottle top... cork or twist-top!!!???Cheers, (or burp..) Gerry:-beerchug

Whats all this with the "virtual" part?regards,Gustav. :+

>Ya think??>That means they must design the bottle top... cork or twist-top!!!???>Cheers, (or burp..) How about BOX!! *:-*

________________________________________________________________________________

i9 10800K | 16GB RAM | RTX 3080 | Windows 10 | 

Saitek x-45 | Bravo Throttle | Alpha Yoke | CH Pedals | Logitech Radio Panel | SmoothTrack | AAO