Sign in to follow this  
Guest Capsuled3

PMDG 737NG problems

Guest Capsuled3

Hi!I have a little problems with PMDG 737NG. The two digital instrument screens in the panel are blank. I've tried re-installing PMDG and the the whole FS2004 but the problem still exists. What should I do to get the instruments working properly?Thanks!

Guest tmetzinger

Start the Cessna, and make sure the radio/avionics master is on. THEN change aircraft to the PMDG.You might also look up the keystroke in FS9 for the avionics master and press it. It sounds like either your batteries and ground power aren't on, or if they are, your FS9 avionics master is off.

Guest Capsuled3

Problem solved. Seems like FSUIPC 3.48 (the newest) disappears the digital instruments. Now when I installed version 3.47 the instruments returnet after PMDG reinstall.

>Problem solved. Seems like FSUIPC 3.48 (the newest)>disappears the digital instruments. Now when I installed>version 3.47 the instruments returnet after PMDG reinstall.I'm using FSUIPC v3.48 with the PMDG 737NG, no problems at all.

Dave Paige