Sign in to follow this  
JETSET843D

Current status of the Boeing 747-400

I have very much enjoyed the screenshots provide by the PMDG team and have marvelled at the exquisite detail:-eek I haven't seen any posts from the beta team for a while and i understand this must indicate that they are putting the queen through her paces! I am aware that they're a unique breed of people who seem to be dedicated to produce the highest quality add on that the flight simulator world has ever seen and we very much appreciate their work.I was just wondering if one of the team can spare us, the PMDG audience, a few moments to update us on the current status of the 747!I am well aware no release dates will be announced but please even if it's just a few lines or anything detailed we would be extremely grateful!PMDG we love you and think your simply the best and wait in anticipation to have the privilege to fly your wonderful creation!Thank you all so very much for this plane it looks magnificent and i can't wait to fly it:-jumpy

Have you not noticed they release information and screenshots when they are ready to do it, not when people keep posting the same questions over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Guest JDiaz

Calm down, he was only asking a question and he wasn't rude or condescending about it. People are so quick to jump down other people's throats on these boards. If the question bothers you ignore the post! JasonP.S. I'm sure when the product is about ready for release they'll announce a few days before

>Calm down, he was only asking a question and he wasn't rude>or condescending about it.True. But isn't asking the same thing 10 times a form of rudeness in itself? Tomorrow someone else will ask what is the exact percentage of work completed despite repeated answers in the past that it is impossible to come up with such estimates. I wonder what sort of answers they expect - or is it a form of 'pinging' this forum to make sure no one is asleep.Michael J.

Shes coming around the moutain ..........;-) But not now we are busy hehe[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

>> Shes coming around the moutain ..........;-) But not now we>are busy hehe>>>[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]Which mountain so I know where to stand when she comes around???-PaulSelf BuiltLiquid CooledAMD 64 3400+2 Gigs Kingston HyperX DDR4006800GTRaid-0 Dual SATA Maxtor 120 Gig Hd'sDual Samsung 997 DF monitors

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest glenlee

What is the exact percentage of work completed?Hee Hee, only kidding, please don't shout at me!!!Glen