Sign in to follow this  
744pilot

More Liveries

I wouldn't be surprised as the reason why we don't see 2d panel shots is because of all the nitpickers in here who can't wait to jump on every little thing they think is wrong with a beta aircraft.

Guest McFly

They look great. . . but is there an Air Force 1 in our future? Or is it a different mark?Terry

I'm getting the shakes... :-)Jeff

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Guest CDolan1

>They look great. . . >>but is there an Air Force 1 in our future? Or is it a>different mark?>>TerryGood ol' VC-25's a 742 ;)

Guest Knikolaes

>wrong wrong wrong!>>the top antena should be .0003 CM lower! disgusting!>>/kidding>>They look fantasticIf the sinks do not work and the toilets do not flush, then my girlfriend said she'd leave me if I bothered to fly her. :-P**laughs**Good job, guys<<<<>>>> To correct my spelling. Apparently I can't spell girlfriend right. SHE corrected me on this LOL.

Guest Knikolaes

>They look great. . . >>but is there an Air Force 1 in our future? Or is it a>different mark?>>TerryHey, Terry.This was mentioned in one of the other posts here, but I'll reverify :-) AF1 is a 200 model series AC, so PMDG isn't going to paint her as this is a 400, not a 200.However I know the paint community well, and rest assured someone in the community will tackle a fictional "upgrade" for Air Force One as soon as the paint kit is released.I'll admit it, for imagination I would DL an AF1 repaint, but just for imagination and fun.

Guest Jeff Berman

Looking good Pete :)

Guest rae

Hi guys. I would like 2 air new zealand liveries done with GE and RR engines.This is for the PMDG 747-400. Thanks

Guest Figuretti

For those of us geeks preparing for there first flight on your new product can you offer up some details as to some of the limitations of the aircraft. (max weights, fuel loads, so on)I specifically just curios to which max takeoff weight will be (basic, or the two upgrade options of 870,000 and 875,000 lbs)? Which fuel tank option is on the model? (Tail-fuel option) Also what the BOW will be? And will these be different as to which livery your flying at the time?Thanks AdrianP.S. One last thing you guys ever thought of creating a MEL for your products to and that one more layer of reality we deal with each day in the real word?

Guest phil316

>Hi guys. I would like 2 air new zealand liveries done with GE>and RR engines.This is for the PMDG 747-400. >>ThanksI asked about Air New Zealand livery on an earlier thread, they said it was taked care of. I don't know how many they've done though

I would love to see the Air New Zealand Lord of the RIngd Liveries. They a simply stunning.RegardsRussell Jourdain (NZL007/ZK-RHJ)

Guest Knikolaes

Ringd as in LOTR? Those are AWESOEM liveries. I would fly those most often if they made em!!!!!

Thanks for your comments. I don't do anything but liveries so that's what I post. We'll talk about release when the PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies is ready to release.

>Thanks for your comments. I don't do anything but liveries... soAnd may I add you do a Dang Good Job!-Mike Patel