Sign in to follow this  
ukflight

When will ecommerce be up again?

PMDG eCommerce is currently offline for routine maintenance. We expect to have the store back online at 0530Z/15JUL05. That was over 12 hours ago.

Guest neil_b

Maybe something went ####-up.Maybe they are setting up the 747 sales page ;)

Guest AJ

Now there's a tempting thought. Perhaps PMDG is getting ready to spoil the weekend for flightsim wives around the world. Or perhaps one of the beta team members would like to put us out of our misery and confirm that there are still unresolved issues undergoing testing? Andrew

Guest Robin.B

I've never heard of this "routine" maintenance before... Maybe it's not so "routine" ;) :-lol

Guest cargo747

They had this message on their e-commerce site 2 or 3 days ago...SO.... ;-) (But I am more than happy to be "corrected" on that one :-)Cheers,Norbert - CLX001CEO Virtual Cargoluxwww.virtualcargolux.orgCLX_banner_grey.jpg

Guest AJ

Aw nuts. Its up again, but no 744.Andrew

Could this mean PMDG are preparing to unleash their product to the world! They could be checking if their website is able to cope with the hammering it'll get when this bird is finally released!Although i have come to the conclusion that the 747 will definately not be released this month! They have only been testing for a month! Is it really possibly that this procudt will be released? - i don't think so!Anyway one thing is for sure i'll either spend the weekend flying this bird which as i've said i consider to be impossible or i'm gonna read the new Harry Potter book!On sunday i'm off to RAF Fairford - it should be a good day!Whatever you guys and girls are doin have a fab weekend!

I was hoping to go to Fairford but have only recently had major surgery and the better half says No and I always do what I'm told. Have for nearly 40 years and enjoyed every minute of it.(-: So I can download the 1900D now and wait for Harry Potter to arrive tomorrow.

Guest AJ

Yeah, I know wer'e grasping at straws here. I guess there is not really any reason why the ecommerce site should shut down for several hours in order for the Queen to go live. Afterall, Amazon.com doesn't shut down every time they add a new item.Andrew

Sorry to hear about your surgery mate, i hope all went well and wish you a speedy recover!I'll let you know how Fairford goes - i love the tri colori!Enjoy your weekend and hope you enjoy Harry Potter too:-smile12 All the best!Jamie

Guest miked1

Is Harry Potter some sort of code word and may be something to do with the iminant release of the B744 :-)MikeEGGP

Guest AJ

No but if the Queen does release today, then HP will keep the kids off the computer :-) Actually, I don't have any kids, but it would probably work for thos e of you that do.

It could well be:-lol I think tonight is gonna be a magical night:-hah But don't think the queen is gonna be released!