Sign in to follow this  
Fido

A competition idea

Hello Gents,I don't know if PMDG would interested in this idea or not, but it is worth mentioning it anyway. How about a release date guessing competition. The one who guesses the date correctly, will get the Queen of the Skies for free :-).So what do you think?Cheers,Fido

Guest Robin.B

What if 20 people guess the same date and win? :-lol

To decrease the likelyhood of simultaneous guessings, one must guess in addition the time of the day at which it will be released as well as the weather outside at that time (sunny, cloudy, rainy, humidity, temperature).Dirk

Guest ahmedem

A competition sounds good but I don't think a release date guess thing would work because PMDG decide that so it's not random enough.I think they should have a very technical 744 question, email your answers in and the lucky winner is picked at random from all correct entries.But then again what do PMDG stand to achieve from giving away their own software! So maybe they could have a competition to win one of those PACMIN 744 models they have on sale and only persons who purchase the Queen of the Sky can enter the competition. That will boost sales for sure.How about it?