Sign in to follow this  
Guest cessnaoo1

pmdg 737 800/900

Guest cessnaoo1

Hi Everybody Having purchased the payware version of the above recently may I request some help from the forum. First I might add that I am getting a bit long in the tooth, having reached the status of a senior citizen so might be regarded as being a bit slow in the uptake. I do not regard the manuals supplied with this add on as being particularly user friendly. In other words extreme difficulty in comprehension. Also my first installation resulted in blanked out cockpit squares as I have read on other correspondents letters to the forum. This resulted in a crash to the system. When using the FMC and programming it for a flight do you use it in conjunction with ATC and programme the various headings given or do you use it as a separate entity like the GPS in F. Sim? Now I am sure many are extremely successful with this add on although i would think they are in the minority. Would it not be helpful to use a simple take off and land with autoland to encourage us newbies in showing us what can be achieved and helping us to go on with further exploration. Or I am hoping that one of the clever simmers can put together a simple tutorial in the language taught to school children that might assist us newbies. Does this make sense? Maybe not. However heres hoping in anticipation Charlie

Guest RHAWKG

Hello charlie try this tutorial its one of the best it should get you up and flying its Tim metzingers Advanced Operations Tutorial for the PMDG 737NG try this link for the downloadhttp://www.simradar.com/File/2394/PMDG_737...ons_Manual.html Hope this helps it did for me and many others here have fun flyingRussell G

Guest cessnaoo1

Hi Russell, Thanks for the link. I had tried to find it on Av Sim before but with no success. I have taken the time to print out all 69 sheets of it so I am hoping with slow progress I will eventually master it. It looks very interesting and a lot more user friendly than the packaged manuals. Thanks again and Good Luck Charlie