Sign in to follow this  
tasev1

A veiw - answer never found

Although this question has been asked, a straight answer has never been given, always leading to discussion on virtual cockpit. So, I will ask it in this way, and all I would like is a yes or no, please.forgetting the virtual cabin (which is something I dont care for anyway) - in any (applicable) physical configuration of the model:Using active camera or its free counterpart, can you 'walk' behind the cockpit, as far as necessary, and see the physical model of the whole wing? (like you see in LevelD 767). (the ability to see the whole wing in that method constitutes the ability of achieving a wing view, simply by floating through mid-air and arriving over the wing, adjusting your view as necessary).I don't mean to be repetetive, but that is something I personally enjoy, and kind of miss from products like the PSS series. I want to see the wing flex and operate from the pax perspective on landings and takeoffs.

Aleksandar Djordjevic

WAT528.png

Guest Robin.B

I recall hearing that the wing was modelled :)

Guest Ruahrc

That's exactly what I was asking for. A VCockpit view with the wings modelled so that I can have a VC, and also have PAX views from behind the wings- without the resource-heavy virtual cabin. This is not the case on the PMDG 737 and to get the "bare wings" in the VC you have to choose the 2D only model... which then is a tradeoff because you get no virtual cockpit.Ruahrc