Sign in to follow this  
Mats_J

Misc screenies

RobinOops! My only excuse is that I was too busy checking other stuff. :-)Thanks.Oh and BTW. It's Mats not Marc. ;-)Cheers,

Guest yawdamper

ok that makes it better, Mats :-) Thanks!But to fully satisfy me, could you say what your FPS are with Level D?(in a similar situation)

Iain,>Nice shots, however in the 3rd shot is the flightplan route>(magenta line) ment to go off the compass rose?That is an option in the PMDG menu for the Queen as it was with the NG. This flight I had the clipping turned off.I was flying with the PW engines. When it comes to the EPR modelling I have to let the developers answer that question. And it looks like Lefteris gave you a good answer to that in Blackpool.Hope it helps,

Robin,You or someone else mentioned this before. I have added this to the bug database as an added feature request. Cheers,

Guest yawdamper

Thank you very much Mats!So if I see this correctly, the 747 is at least as good as the 767 - or even better?Ok mark me down as a customer - you sold me :-)Why don't you make this sticky? At least the screenshots - would be a good marketing campaign...Cheers,Adrian

Guest ahmedem

Looks amazing, sure is coming along nicely.If I may, I know it's not my place and I could be mistaken but I'd like to point out some things on the PFD:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/122563.jpg1. The triangle indicating bank angle should be a clear triangle not a solid white one, or at least I've never seen it solid white.2. The bank angle increment markings look quite different in real life (see link below)3. Should the numbers in on the compass at the bottom of the PFD not be aligned similar to those on the ND compass rose (i.e. at right angles to the tangent of the compass circle itself, if that makes sense?)Apologies if I've spoken out of turn or if they are already being looked at but I thought I'd mention it anyway.To compare: http://www.airliners.net/open.file/656898/L/ Thanks for the preview.

Guest yawdamper

Good eyes!What I also noticed - the relations of the artifical horizon in the PFD is different. Yours is more like a square while the real one is taller than it is wide - hence your additional bank angle markings.

Guest Babubhai

Great, I tooo also noticed the PFD (needs to be more rounder)And the Standby ADI, please adjust the colours and the shape of it :) It's something that really stands out.Everything else is greaaat!

Mats and all,I have a question for you.... is 4100ft/min climb normal at 20000ft?I have no experience in this, but it seems a little extreme...Anyone?Paul

Guest zip

I also could not help but notice that based on the spectacular screenshots, the number of dead flies euphemistically called "splats" that collect on the windshield during a summer take-off isn't accurately modeled. I will not bore the audience with an example screenshot from airliners.net but I want you to know that there are dedicated souls out there whose jobs are to de-splatify the bullet proof glass, and the freezing/thawing doesn't quite work as you think it does. I trust that this major shortcomming will most definitely be added to the final product or I shan't entertain a purchase.:-xxrotflmao

Guest Thrust-Master

the last one (short final) looks amazing.Thanks for sharing those shots Mats.

Hi Mats, did you use the new Swedflight? If yes, how is the performace compared to the old version?Are the 2d trees still poping on/off when you are landing or departing? Best Regards Jan-Paul

Guest RAR_Fan

>I also could not help but notice that based on the spectacular >screenshots, the number of dead flies euphemistically >called "splats" that collect on the windshield during a summer take->off isn't accurately modeled. I will not bore the audience with an >example screenshot from airliners.net but I want you to know that >there are dedicated souls out there whose jobs are to de-splatify >the bullet proof glass, and the freezing/thawing doesn't quite work >as you think it does. I trust that this major shortcomming will most >definitely be added to the final product or I shan't entertain a >purchase.I think you have install "Bug Simulator v 1.0" to enable that feature!Gerry

Guest Robin.B

> Oh and BTW. It's Mats not Marc. ;-)>Oops! :-lol , well you see that's what happens when someone posts previews of the Queen, I don't want to pay attention to anything else :-lol