Sign in to follow this  
Guest helga

how can i plan a flight

Guest helga

how can i plan a flight for example fron berlin to d

>how can i plan a flight for example fron berlin to d

Guest helga

thx for your answer but how i plan this flight (for pmdg 737/600-800

>thx for your answer but how i plan this flight (for pmdg>737/600-800We ask that ALL POSTS BE SIGNED WITH THE USERS ACTUAL NAME.Your question is really incomplete.Plan WHAT? Flightplan, how much fuel, time, what? Or how you program FMC?

Since when did you become "we"? Last time I checked your weren't part of the PMDG team. No one likes a wanna-be mod.-Scott

Guest AJ

>thx for your answer but how i plan this flight (for pmdg>737/600-800This depends upon what you mean by flight planning. Issues of flight planning specific to the 737 NG, (e.g. fuel planning, loading passengers and cargo, programming the Flight Management Computer, using the relevant autoflight modes) are all covered quite thoroughly in the documentation accompanying the product. If you have not yet purchased the 737, you may even download these instructions and tutorials for free to get a clearer ideal of how it works. Just visit the support section of the PMDG website and choose documantation.Andrew

>Since when did you become "we"? Last time I checked your>weren't part of the PMDG team. No one likes a wanna-be mod.>>-ScottScott, that was *COPIED* from the rules. Please check following post:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=65744&page=I'm not a mod nor trying to be one, just copying rules from above post.Jeez, you got nothing better to do than accuse other people? Tssss...