Sign in to follow this  
clayton4115

how about a 777LR ?

Guest Robin.B

PSS are making one :(

Any 777 for me! my plane of choice any day, but until such a day i'll have to put up with the Queen :-lolI remember the 777 they done for the FLY! series, that was fully loaded if you know what i mean :-) if they were to do one now for FS, my god, it'd probably require the users to hold commercial licences and to have 6 monthly refreshers! :-lol

Alaister Kay

Guest Babubhai

Boeing 777 is my favourite aircraft too.But guys! The 747-400 is not even released yet.

Guest Matze2912

777 would be really cool... But first I have to take the queen around the globe in LH Colors :-cool

Guest FattyBear

I love the way the LR looks especially in the new Boeing colors.

Guest ph-ndr

I sugguested something entirely different in the bottom of another thread; since all the big birds are mostly covered in various products, why not the Gulfstream G550. It should provide ample challenge in terms of systems and flight abilities, and should satisfy those who want something big enough?Apologies if this has been discussed ot death before or is not possible due to the same lack of access to information that has barred Airbus products.

Guest castleberg

I expect the 777 from PSS to be some main-stream-easy-to-handle-for-everyone-panel with a very mediocre exterior modell same as the Airbus Pro Series. Nothing for the many of us who demand more...SorryTom

Guest captaingrice

I dunno about that, The PSS Concorde package is a truely remarkable FS add-on, with both amazing extrenal and internal models, and handling characterisitcs. Also remember, the Airbus add-ons are fairly old too. Lets not get into PSS bashing, I perosnally think they are a fantastic company, who deserve the repsect of the FS community. And please, lets not judge their up-and-coming 777 and 757 add-ons before they are released!Lets just look forward to the PMDG Queen of the Skies. I've been checking these forums on an hourly basis for the past month! I think my girlfirend is started to get ticked-off with me now. Take care,Steve.

Guest nandrzej

Seconded.When PMDG is hunting for another project :) a 772LR and a 773ER would be loverly. Then a 788 and 789Not before the Queen the MD11 and a holiday, they will deserve it.Please keep up the good work.cheers, Nick

Guest Babubhai

Then I can re-create flights with my favourite airline Emirates. :-)

I'll repeate 4 words that Leferies told me at the IFC in Blackpool, when I asked him what the next aircraft after the MD-11 was "It's NOT a Boeing"Now that opens a can of worms!

Guest Erups

>I'll repeate 4 words that Leferies told me at the IFC in>Blackpool, when I asked him what the next aircraft after the>MD-11 was "It's NOT a Boeing">>Now that opens a can of worms!And you know: when you open a can of worms, only way to put them into a can again is to use a bigger one ;)A380 anyone?

Guest Robin.B

Hmm, so for faithful boeingers, which of these sentences will be valid with PMDG's next project?If it aint boeing, I ain't goingorIf it ain't PMDG, I ain't going?:-lol

Iain-there has been no discussion (let alone decision) on what the next aircraft will be after the MD-11. Our discussion was made in jest, and jest alone... I hope you didn't take it too seriously ;-).

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg