Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flybyme

Zulu time in FMC....

Guest Flybyme

Hy to all,just a question...I start my FS9 and insert the real time...But FMC gives me a different time...For instance...I start at 14:55Z (real time) but when I go in the FMC "POS INIT" I get 17:52Z...Why?????WHat do I do wrong???In this manner I can't get to know in real Zulu time when I reach the intersections or destination(in PROG section..)?????Thanx

Guest Robin.B

Are you flying in Britain? If not, are you sure you're inserting the real zulu time in the GMT box in Time & Season and not the local time?

Guest Flybyme

The wierd thing is that in the "TIME and SEASON" box if I insert for instance todays date 19 July 2005 and in the "LOCAL TIME" box 18:012(real local time in ITALY)...I get on the right box "GMT" 02:12...why???Shouldn't I get 16:12 GMT time????

Guest Flybyme

Ok...I did understand now....!!!I first have to choose the airport I want to fly from and then I must insert the ZULU time in the GMT box of TIME and SEASON of FS9...And I get the correct time also in the FMC....Ciaoooooooooooooo