Sign in to follow this  
stigt

ADF switch is behaving strange

Hi all, recently my trusted PMDG Boeing developed some strange diseases, which never troubled me in the past.I have two anomalies:1-Whenever i try to change my ADF1 frequency, it refuses to do so and immediately switches back to frequency 100.0. ADF2 works normally, but I can't find a reason why ADF1 is not working.2-Every minute or so the throttle advances to about 34% N1, without me doing anything. I use a CH USB yoke, which shows absolutely no sign of spiking on the calibration screens. In the default MS airplanes there is no such erratic behaviour.Does anyone have any clue what might be the problem?Thanks in advance for your help.Arjen Nederstigt

Arjen Nederstigt

System:

Intel Skylake Core i7 6700K @ 4.0GHz / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme / Kingston 2x8GB, DDR4, 2666MHz, CL15

Microsoft Windows 10 Home 

Hi.Do you have the pushback gauge installed? If so, be sure that sound isn't selected ON if you want to tune the ADF1. The gauge tunes to and uses the ADF freq 100.0 as a channel to play the pushback sounds. I don't know if that entirely accurate but that's the best way I can put it. Don't know about N1 though.Hope it helps.Regards,Victorhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Great..that was the solution, I didn't realise that Rob Barendregt's pushback program used an ADF frequency. Problem solved.BTW i also solved the throttle problem, I recently installed LOMAC, and used a different joystick for that program, with throttle. It seemed that FSCOF crossed some input signals. After removal of the other joystick, everything runs fine again.Thanks again for your help.Arjen Nederstigt

Arjen Nederstigt

System:

Intel Skylake Core i7 6700K @ 4.0GHz / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme / Kingston 2x8GB, DDR4, 2666MHz, CL15

Microsoft Windows 10 Home