Sign in to follow this  
Guest david248

I never thought about the WEATHER RADAR! AWSOME

Guest aarskringspier

No.

Guest Babubhai

NO NO NO NOUSE SEARCH FUNCTION NEXT TIME, ITS THERE FOR A REASON!!!!!!

I don't think you understand how annoying it is to have the same question posted day after day.-Scott

>I don't think you understand how annoying it is to have the>same question posted day after day.>>-ScottTouche!

Guest david248

>>I don't think you understand how annoying it is to have the>>same question posted day after day.>>>>-Scott>>ToucheOh my gosh. I am so sorry for posting a question that was posted in the past. It never came to mind to search. I hate this postition when everyone teams up on one. I'm singled out. It's fine. SorryDavidhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/checkcapt.jpg

Guest Babubhai

Grow up and stop sulking...BTW look on the bright side, you will use the search function next time when you need to look up for stuff, which will save YOU time. So I think I should be thanked :)

Guest aarskringspier

You guys need to settle down. No everyone is forum savy. Not everyone understands how a forum works. Some people are new, heck I would venture to guess every single one of you has asked a question that could have been answered via search; I know I sure have. Get over it, answer the question or ignore it. Im sure there are much more constructive ways to release your pent up frustrations. Perhaps its just as annoying to watch yu people whine as it apparently is for you to see a question repeated. Now if youll excuse me Ive got to go kick my kid; seems she just asked me the same thing she did 5 minutes ago.

Guest glenlee

Are we nearly there yet?How many more corners?Are we nearly there yet?Glen Lee

Guest Ross

Give the guy a break! Some people have less time to spend reading forums than others. Not everybody has a perfect record of remembering to use the search function.Some people vent their frustrations with everyday life in forums because they are afraid to do it in person!This is a DISCUSSION forum, its the responsibility of everybody using it, especially the more established users to ensure that it remains so

A certain donkey comes to mind :-)Cheers,

Amen,Good grief people...no one says you have to read people's posts, you spend more time chastizing someone about the "search" function, then you do just answering the question. It brings up a bigger problem of the tone in these forums. PMDG doesn't have to have these forums at all. There is no reason to be rude to someone asking a question that may or may not have been aked 10 months ago or 2 years ago. The forums have an evolving and changing audience; so accept the fact that new people may ask questions that more experienced folks have heard before. Deal with it and grow up. And while I'm on the subject of overall forum tone let us not self deputize ourselves to be forum moderators; those who criticize those who do not sign their "real" name (you know who you are), let those that are the real moderators handle the "rule" enforcement. I rarely post here but I read daily and have noticed a few people make these have forums a not so welcoming place and this should change. It would be a disappointment to lose a valuable networking tool because people cannot be cordial. Well enough of that...Let's continue to talk about flying and the hobby (both real and simulated) that makes waking up worth while.Cheers, Todd Hontz :-beerchug

ATP MEL

Commercial SEL

B-747, BE-300, BE-400, DHC8, ERJ 170/190, MU-300

C-17A Globemaster III

Guest Babubhai

Lets end this discussion now for everyones benefit :)

Guest aarskringspier

Isnt that convienent.