Sign in to follow this  
Guest david248

I never thought about the WEATHER RADAR! AWSOME

Guest sean maxwell

I really am hesitant to get involved in this. I have "lurked" around this forum for years now, usually checking in each day looking for updates, tips etc. on the PMDG products (of which I have purchased all, and am eagerly waiting for the 744).I have to say I feel for the poor guy who dared to impulsively ask a question that had been asked before.I won't write again for precisely that reason, and am dismayed by the arrogant elitism displayed by a few, but I will check in daily, and I will continue to buy and promote by word of mouth the superb products which keep me here.Signing out... (and expecting some flames!)Sean Maxwell

Guest Paul Heaney

Sean,Sorry you had to make your first post as a reply to this thread. It's a disgrace to see a thread turn like this one.And to the folks jumping on that guy, that made the original post. Not Nice. We've ALL done what he did, and asked a question that's been answered, kindly reply and tell him it's been asked, answered and for future reference, try a search to see what others have said about it, end of story, not jump up and down on his head.

"I don't think you understand how annoying it is to have the same question posted day after day."Then ignore it. Look here's the deal folks, there will always be threads that come up that have been completely discussed to death in the past.Let's try to be a little less irritated by these things. Furthermore, I can see why the original poster was so excited about Wx radar, just look at the link he posted, it's incredible to think we could have that in the upcoming Queen.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

What annoys me more isn't the fact that someone asked a question which could've been answered by search. It's not as well the fact that this person has been answered in a rude fashion. What's really annoying is other people who have nothing else to do come in here and just make the thread longer by posting what THEY think about it instead of doing something productive. But like always, we get a perfect example that people are more concerned with voicing their opinions instead of just sitting around and listening. Well, I'm not one to talk am I? I just did exactly that. oops. Now that I went through the trouble of wrting it might as well post it. ;)Keep it real guys.Victor

People - >But like always, we get a perfect example that people are more >concerned with voicing their opinions instead of just sitting around >and listeningYou all know why we were shaped with two ears and one mouth right?......To listen twice as much as we talk. :-)Cheers,

I figure that there should be a thread pinned at the top that would list all the features that this particular product WON'T HAVE. Then we would not have folks waking up 5 months down the road screaming that water ejection has not been implemented.Michael J.

Guest pwoods

There's no question about bad how bad this forum has become. For such a great product, the "support" forum is really lacking -- not because of PMDG -- But because of the people who feel compelled to post here every day, without offering any real support. Logout people, go and take a walk or something. Paul

Look on the bright side of this.If someone actually considers reading a post that has already been answered a real problem in their life, then life must be very good indeed.