Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

Liveries Part III

Simply amazing, Thank you!!Still looking for that Atlas paint though ;)

Atlas would be a 747-400F which we have not yet modeled, sorry.

Excellent paints Pete! :-hah

no worries, I am sure once the paintkit is released there will be a painter out there who will gladly do it so us freighter dogs can enjoy the queen before the F model is released

Guest socal

hello,Ohhhh!!!:-eek thank you captain Peter!!!!, cheer for great work, splendid!!Respect has PMDG and all the equipe.:-) To excuse me for my very average English. Bobby.

Guest Robin.B

You know what I'm gonna say Pete, nice work and thanks for the great previews :D

Guest dwinters

Those are brilliant.I dont know whether British Airways still opperates its subsidary British Asia Airways. Just wondering whether it was going to be painted anyway?David

Guest q8_pilot

WOW ,, Ecxellent :-) ,,But How About Kuwait Airways , KLM , Corsair ??

Guest LO006

Looks amazing. I love the China Ailines one.-Konrad Dlugowski

Guest AnteK

nice, very nice, but could you pleaseeeeeee if you have post a screenshot of Thai

Guest Jean Claude

The defuncted Canadian livery is to my opinion verry nice and had GE engines if i remember well ! :-outtaJean-ClaudeCYQB

Guest Ross

>Those are brilliant.>>I dont know whether British Airways still opperates its>subsidary British Asia Airways. Just wondering whether it was>going to be painted anyway?>>DavidIts not a subsidiary. Its just that a couple of 744s used on London-Asia routes have the titles "British Asia Airways" instead of plain old British Airways. I think its for marketing and PR purposes more than anything else.