Sign in to follow this  
VIRGINA340

Virgin Atlantic "Real" 747-400 Checklist

Hello all. I did promise a real Virgin Atlantic Checklist about 2 weeks ago. Have now finished my yearly exams and managed to get a copy of the checklist from our training department. I have uploaded it to Avsim so keep checking the new files for it..Hmmmmm' all we need now is the equipment to use the checklist on??Regards Pete

40282618105572517s.jpg

Pete.Can I have your familie name?? It's easier to search at the avsim library. And I'm so excited about the real checklist. I partly know wat's on it, I'm curious if it's like I think it is. :)Oh BTW. You did happened to know Alan Carter??

Ramon, no problems. Its "Marnick". The Checklist is from After Take Off to Shutdown. I did ask about one for the startup etc but they couldnt get their hands on one for me whilst in the office. Im on an Airbus 340-300 flight next so cannot ask the Flightdeck until next week to see if i can get anything else of use to us.Anyhow, anythings better than nothing i suppose..ReagardsPete

40282618105572517s.jpg

Guest mattiassjolund

Pete,Please consider this as a friendly advise... You should not spread material, clearly owned by Virgin Atlantic or others, on the internet. It can get you in serious trouble.Mattias Sjolund

This depends on whether Pete has asked his boss for permission to do so or not.If they gave him the permission to publish it, he is getting in now trouble at all.And as he seemed to have asked personell to get him a checklist, these people also must have told him what not to with it (of course only if he told them he needed it for an upload to the internet).

Guest rellehenk

You can download KLM checklists via www.hoppie.nl

>This depends on whether Pete has asked his boss for>permission to do so or not.>If they gave him the permission to publish it, he is getting>in now trouble at all.>I think you worry too much. Checklists are not such a proprietary information as you may think. As a matter of fact anybody who has Virgin Atlantic DVD published by ITVV has access to those checklists since they are part of the movie.Michael J.

Guest mariner75

Thats awesome. I'm sure it will help me during my first flight in the plane from JFK-LHR in the VS colors. Jared

Guest mariner75

Thats awesome. I'm sure it will help me during my first flight in the plane from JFK-LHR in the VS colors. Jared

Ok all. I have asked the company and they are quite happy that i'm not using it for any other purpose than Flight Simulation. However just in case anybody feels that i'm breaking the rules/regulations i will email anybody that wants a copy to your address. As i said in my earlier post, its not complete, just the After Take off through to Shutdown.petemarnick747@msn.comN.B. I work away quite a lot so please be patient, i will send as many as i can.

40282618105572517s.jpg

So, it's possible to get the second (or actualy the first part :() of the checklist?THanks Pete, I realy love that checklist.

Guest mattiassjolund

Well, it was only a friendly advise. However no one is allowed to publish anything, as in this instance, from Virgin Atlantic exept Virgin Atlantic without an explicit permission, and somehow i doubt that this is the case. This is not to be taken lightly on. Look, all i am saying is that alot of us might take for granted that we can download and share files, but we might want to think twice these days. It was the same with this Boeing dash 400 manual circulating here a coupple of weeks ago... The issuer of that thread, or who ever offerd it takes a huge risk and it is simply not good thinking.Another example is this case with the ITV Virgin DVD, you mentioned just here, you can absoulutley not distribute anything of that DVD, It is the property of ITV...Mattias SjolundBAV 1188