Sign in to follow this  
Guest Keyno-onyeK

My VC gauges gone Wacko!!

Guest Keyno-onyeK

Hi guys.I think maybe i did a edit in the panel.vc some time ago. My gauges in VC mode are here there and every, except upside down. So, can i fix it with someone elses panel.cfg or do i have to reinstall?And if i have to re-install, do i have a key in a folder or a password in my emails? I have over 90gigs of everything payware, and at 50, memory really starting to stink.Most of my exes are on CDs, so i'll start looking while waiting for an answer.Keyno

Guest Keyno-onyeK

Found my exe, reinstalled. working now. but i had better sounds, cant remember where i got em. Version 1.3, i guess theres no update/service pack for it? Will wait on reinstalling FS2Crew.Anyone know of better sounds for the 737NG?(had great trim sounds)Keyno

Guest Keyno-onyeK

found 737NG sounds here, great for the PMDG 737, but im still missing trim wheel sounds. any ideas?hey thanks for the help guys, whata bunch of friendly people here.Keyno