Sign in to follow this  
Guest A32X

Five Quick Questions

Guest AJ

Cool. I am always amazed at the ingenius inventions that LK comes up with. I have been enjoying his surprises ever since the good ole day of Fly!/Fly!2.Andrew

>2) Will the PFD compass rose be altered so that the circle>itself is narrower in width and taller in height?I agree with Paul that the geometry of the compass rose in relation to other parts of PFD is off. Another sharp-eye observation.Michael J.

>Can I make a suggestion?>>YOU surprise yourself waiting for the release - we'd like to>know before we buy.>Why do you need to know before you buy? are you not going to buy in protest because these small little additions might not be in there? When will people give up with their demands to make this airplane as perfect as they want it to be?

It is, now, is it? :-) (Heheheheh)

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest Robin.B

I take that as a fix? :)

Guest keringordon

>It is, now, is it? :-) (Heheheheh)Thanks Lefteris.