Sign in to follow this  
Guest griffinflying

Thanks to customer support and PMDG

Guest griffinflying

Like a lot of things in life, you only see the bad posts and seldom see anything good said about customer support. For you folks who are looking forward to the 747 but are on the fence because you wonder if you will be left high and dry after purchase, fear not. My problem came after another add-on managed to corrupt the VC of the 737/700. While "interesting" to look at it did make it difficult to fly to say the least. After trying to fix it, I decided on a complete reinstall. You never know what else was messed up. Problem was I had purchased the original progam back when it was version 1.0 and had done every upgrade after that. I couldn't find 1.1 to 1.2 upgrade and so everything stalled. I wrote to customer support asking only for the upgrade and was willing to go through the numerious steps to restore the program. Not only did they get back to me very quickly but I was sent the latest version of the PMDG 737-600/700. That is service. Having participated in a beta test I know how hectic it gets for everyone at the end. I appreciate not only the speed of the answer, but the exceptional service given. Take a bow guys, you don't get enough credit.Bob K.

Guest Robin.B

I second the whole of that post, and also bow infront of the excellence of every PMDG department :)

Guest Matze2912

Thanks PMDG Team for your great support and work!!!Matthias