Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

More Liveries Again

Very nice. They look flawless to me.Michael J.

Please Sir, stop doing this to me - they're absolutely stunning!Can you please tell me how much longer i'm gonna have to wait for this bird?Is it days, weeks, months or even years!Heck i'll give you $50 if you release it now - i'm only kiddin, but really, really want this airplane. I check the website thrice a day just to see if it has been released! How much longer are you going to torment us for!Keep up the good workKind RegardsJamie

lol i check this forum 5 times a day now ;. very nice screenys, any landing shots? i want to see some smoke..:). looking forward to the release.

Guest rellehenk

argh still no KLM shots :(

Guest Robin.B

Awaiting the Thai and KLM :(

Guest Robin.B

>lol i check this forum 5 times a day now ;. I have this page on all day with an autorefresh every 2 seconds :-lol

Wow. Those those are all great. Waiting patiently...Was that Lance Armstrong peaking out of that Air France plane?

Guest socal

Me the page of the forum is used to me as walpaper:-lol Bobby.

These screenies just kept mee thinkin...it isn't fair that you guys of the BETA team already can fly the Queen. :(Show us some more screenshots of the panel for compensation.Oh BTW. that AF can be a bit more dirty. ;)

Guest freakyschlumpf

Great pictures. Thanks again! :)

Guest morinaga

Super Fantastic,Some of my favorites, ANA, and JAL, by god.Patience please.Okay, I am fine now, Thanks for the super shots. :-) :D ;)

mmmm....Somthing about the Air France one....ah yes i know, Not enough Dirt!!!! :-lol:-lol:-lol:-lol"Lairy"Liam Reynolds

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel