Sign in to follow this  
janar737

PMDG 737NG panel question

Hi AllThe PMDG 737NG has a very good captains + engines main panel that can be nicely stretched over 2 monitors, but what I am looking for is a full captain + engines + first officer panel that can be stretched over 3 monitors, to be precisely 3 x 1280x1024.So the question is, did anybody develop a matching first officers panel , or even better, a full captains + engines + first officers panel for the PMDG 737 NG ? And if so, could I get a copy of it ??The picture below shows the result of combing several panel parts of the F1 ATR to get a full captains + engines + first officer panel for that plane and I would love to get something alike with the PMDG 737NG.See you, Janhttp://home.wxs.nl/~jarkest/home.htmlhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/123152.jpg

Guest aarskringspier

I dont even know what to say.

Guest Robin.B

Wow, and wow, and wow again...

Guest garymccl

>I dont even know what to say. I am equally gobsmacked.Do you need a personal nuclear powerstation for this setup?;)

Wow, people shouldn't even be allowed to have something that cool. It's just so wrong. :)I am seriously impressed.Tony

Guest Erups

Is that Innsbruck depicted in your setup?If so what's the scenery? It seems better then default...Anyway a not so "great" way of easily achieveing what you have in mind is to mirror the panel graphics for the captain side and, with a 3rd party software, apply the gauges in specularly.Not that easy, but nowhere near designing a complitely new panel and, with CfgEdit or similar, could be done by yourself.

Guest RAR_Fan

You running this on a cluster of servers, or did you just buy a Crays??BTY, do you have a lock on the cockpit door? (you know, the wife or sig other might not have been cleared thru security!)And.. how much do you rent this out per hour!!Nice Work!! :-beerchug GerryEDIT: I did notice an old touch-tone phone on the left... Is that for cabin calls from the kitchen?!!! lol

Thanks for your respones.To Randy : No problem, but please keep breathing, because I forgot the disclaimer 'look at your own risk' :-lol To Gary and Gerry : today it is a setup with 4 PC's and 10 monitors, using somewhere 1.2-1,5 kW. You can have a look here http://home.wxs.nl/~jarkest/pc/physical.html to see how it evolved over time (or run out of hand :-cool )To Claudio : Yes, it is Innsbruck with Austria pro scenery and I had already thought about the panel mirroring trick, but maybe somebody else has already a better solution, therefore I thought I just asked . . To Gerry :If you come over you can have a free ride. :9 and about the old touch-tone phone, it is most of the time ringing while my wife wants 'to talk me down' for lunch or dinnerTo All : please don't overlook my question :-zhelp See you, Jan

Guest Erups

>To Claudio : Yes, it is Innsbruck with Austria pro scenery and>I had already thought about the panel mirroring trick, but>maybe somebody else has already a better solution, therefore I>thought I just asked . . I know but since PMDG did not include any FO panel in the NG, nobody (as long as i know) ever dared makeing one when it had to show the exact same info as the CP panel.Meaning that the PFD and ND would be exactly the same and probably nobody wanted that.

Guest Erups

>To Claudio : Yes, it is Innsbruck with Austria pro sceneryHerm...I went out looking for Austria Pro but LOWI is nowhere to be found on their description...So what LOWI scenery are you using?

Hi Jan,That is an impressive set up! If you decide to purchase the PMDG747-400, and you get it running on your rig, we'd love for you to share similar pictures!Now back to my single monitor.. :-lolBest,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

>>To Claudio : Yes, it is Innsbruck with Austria pro scenery>>Herm...>I went out looking for Austria Pro but LOWI is nowhere to be>found on their description...>So what LOWI scenery are you using?Hi ClaudioIf you look on this page http://secure.simmarket.com/product_info.p...950&language=en in the features list you will see that 'All public and private airfields in Austria are included'.But I should have mentioned that I have also Germain Airports 1 installed. This contains also LOWI, so I have also a very detailed scenery of the airport itself.Hope this clears things up.See you, Jan

That set up is so cool, how much did it all cost if i dare to ask :)

>That is an impressive set up! Hi Vin,Thanks> If you decide to purchase the PMDG747-400, The f.o. panel included in this aircraft makes it very promising for my setup > and you get it running on your rig, That exactly what I would like to know. Do you expect that it will be easily possible to integrate the capt anf f.o. panels to one full panel with for example independent ND's etc.> we'd love for you to share similar pictures!If I get it up and running, you will get itSee you, Jan

Guest Robin.B

Vin you should request photos of him using that setup with the PMDG 747-400 and display them on your site to impress customers :-lol