Sign in to follow this  
Guest _Christopher_

Prices

Guest Knikolaes

Philip,Aye I was extremely pleased today to receive an email replying specifically to my questions from the director of the program herself. The best part that caight my attention was the fact that she spoke to me as a college instructor to a potential student, not a sales rep trying to sell something. To me, that is important stuff :-) I value education, not rushed business. :-)What part of CO are you from? I grew up here in Pueblo and have also lived in Springs and Denver.It is good to see that others have the same insight on how awesome PMDG is with their business. I always get the impression here that they do their work as a part of the community, not so much for their wallet as for the difference they make in our simulation world. It's awesome.

Guest Philip Olson

I am from the Springs, I lived the first couple of years in Security and then moved to the Villa Loma area, roughly at the top of Constitution Blvd., spent a short time living near Murray Blvd. and Maizeland and then finally in the Broadmoor. I am sure that you are familiar with at least some of those locations. I love almost every inch of that state and while I lived there I pretty much went everywhere I could, I've spent a lot of time in Pueblo and Denver of course. I'll tell you I sure miss skiing, camping, hikes, the clean air, everything that we take for granted in Colorado that is not here in Ohio. Oh, I can do a lot of that stuff here but it is not the same. I am glad that you heard from the program director, it sounds like that went well. I have also heard that the staff there are incredibly personable and helpful with students and from what you say that seems to be the case. I don't know about you but I think that I would go with them, but it is your decision. Yes, PMDG is a great group of people, I often think that they get as giddy about their planes as we do. :-) My impression is also that they are in it for the hobby and not as a way to make themselves rich, you can tell that they really care about what they do. I can tell you this, they could probably put half as much work into these planes and still sell just about as many but they always choose to go that extra 100 miles for us, this is the Rolls Royce of the simulation world. Philip Olsonhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Guest Knikolaes

Heheh and who can blame them? Heck I get giddy every time I publish one of my repaints :-)