Sign in to follow this  
Guest cargo747

Best news today...

Guest rogueman1585

yes this is very good news indeed.david

took me a while to pick this out... as it looks they are doing it.. and much more... # Additional Engine Displays - Dedicated engine readouts for P&W and RR engine models Thanks PMDG :)Luca

Guest Robin.B

PMDG you are the best of the best of the best of the best of the best :D

Great news that they are expanding the 747 line, but lets go for the base line first ?

Guest neeraj.pendse

>Great news that they are expanding the 747 line, but lets go>for the base line first ?I am sure they will. I hope they will. When? When? When?- Neeraj

Guest lszh

Great news :9 From PMDG 747-400 to PMDG 747-400F to PMDG MD-11(F)!!!FS heaven!!!Thx and best regards :-wave BrunoLSZH

How about PMDG 747-400 to 747-400F to MD11 to BBJ1 and BBJ2.

________________________________________________________________________________

i9 10800K | 16GB RAM | RTX 3080 | Windows 10 | 

Saitek x-45 | Bravo Throttle | Alpha Yoke | CH Pedals | Logitech Radio Panel | SmoothTrack | AAO

Guest Babubhai

Must say PMDG have impressed me :)

I prefer to have the EPR engine gauges. But this will probably be an addon, which is okay with me. Ken.

Guest neil_b

>I prefer to have the EPR engine gauges. But this will>probably be an addon, which is okay with me. It does say on the page that it will feature "Dedicated engine readouts for P&W and RR engine models".Excellent news though. Sounds like a very exciting product, especially with the Cargo Ops part.