Sign in to follow this  
Guest captaingrice

747-400F CARGO - you guys are just the best!

Guest captaingrice

You know, just when you think PMDG couldnt get any better, well THEY DO!Thats all I have to say, I need to go lie down for a while!All the best,Steve.

Guest rellehenk

really good news indeedI hope that the Boeing 747-400ERF (KLM) is also included :D

Guest Boaz

Whoa!!!Where did you hear that???Got it now...You sure it was supposed to slip out?Boaz...

it's on the PMDG homepage so why not? :D Luca

HEHEHEHE WELL DONE PMDG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I cant wait to hear the screams from Cargolux)ROFL :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lolGood luck on your 744 product(s)!!!Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

From the 747 Cargo product page..."Cargo Flight Database - A complete list of all real-world scheduled cargo flights will allow you to recreate the routes of your favorite cargo carrier."Very nice. It will be interesting to see this.

Very exciting news about the cargo, sometimes cargo complaints less than passengers, he he he he. Since PMDG announced that already in their website, does anyone knows if they will release both products at the same time or the QOS first and then the cargo expansion?-J-

Jay Marin

just a guess of course, but as it is listed as an "expansion product" (to the passenger version?), I suspect it will follow the passenger version, somewhere down the road. Guess we will have to wait until PMDG makes an announcement. Fitz

Guest cargo747

Noone "screams" here ;-)""Patiently awaiting more torture"" until the "Real Queen" arrives ;-)Oh by the way, I`m getting "sick of any more screenshots" ;-)Cheers,Norbert - CLX001CEO Virtual Cargoluxwww.virtualcargolux.orgCLX_banner_grey.jpg

Sorry you're not feeling well. Just ignore any post with "Liveries" in the title and you'll soon feel fine.

Guest cargo747

Hi Pete,;-) feeling just fine ;-) On the other hand you are probably not in a position to define the word "soon", or ?;-)Take care.Cheers,Norbert - CLX001CEO Virtual Cargoluxwww.virtualcargolux.orgCLX_banner_grey.jpg

Guest nandrzej

Sweet!!!Touche, Nick

Guest sams

Just heard it!!!! :-))Thats great, I am looking forward to the normal B744; but I can

Wow!!! great stuff:-ukliam But don't think I can take any more of this tease:-vuur Best wishes Adam

Awesome news, glad to see hauling cargo is popular enough to get them to create an add-on. I will be enjoying the queen for centuries to come now!