Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

Was just thinking...

...and don't take me wrong now, my intention is not to criticize PMDG nor anyone else, but does my memory serve me right when I remember the 747 was first scheduled for release sometime last fall?If so, it will soon be one year since then (almost like MS and their Windows releases ;-) ) and I guess that means this a/c once released will really be something extra...I'm truely looking forward to it!!

Richard Åsberg

Richard,let's just say, it will be worth the wait.And who know's what little extra's PMDG have install.

Guest Robin.B

Anything worthwile is worth waiting for... ;)

Guest aarskringspier

Man Im glad I just got into FS 4 months ago. I havent been waiting long at all. LOL. All though I think I could finance a small country with the money Ive spent on this addiction.

Guest Hawkeyeted

>Man Im glad I just got into FS 4 months ago. I havent been>waiting long at all. LOL. All though I think I could finance>a small country with the money Ive spent on this addiction.Welcome to the "rest" of us......