Sign in to follow this  
Guest Buck Bolduc

747 Real soon now!.

Guest Buck Bolduc

OK,dont flame me.Why do I think it going to be real soon?Because I dont think for a minute that PMDG really wants to hang three projects out in front of us for a long time.Furthar, I think PMDG has more integrety than to do this for any legnth of time.I believe were going to be a happy group by this time next week!JMHO.Regards

I was thinking the same, simply because just prior to the 737 release, the liveries were getting posted like they have now with the 747. I hope it's the same for this plane!

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Guest Robin.B

Shh Guys, you're delaying the 744 :-lol

Guest socal

me I think for fs10.Bobby,;(

I hope it won't be to long anymore...I realy can't wait to fly this baby.

>Because I dont think for a minute that PMDG really wants to>hang three projects out in front of us for a long time.>Furthar, I think PMDG has more integrety than to do this for>any legnth of time.What does integrity have to do with not releasing a product when they want to make sure it is completely bug free? You'd think having integrity means making sure everything works correctly first instead of a rush job like many other developers are known to do.

Guest Buck Bolduc

>>>Because I dont think for a minute that PMDG really wants to>>hang three projects out in front of us for a long time.>>Furthar, I think PMDG has more integrety than to do this for>>any legnth of time.>>What does integrity have to do with not releasing a product>when they want to make sure it is completely bug free? You'd>think having integrity means making sure everything works>correctly first instead of a rush job like many other>developers are known to do.What I mean is PMDG is not the kind of outfit to ANOUNCE, ANOUNCE, ANOUNCE, and never come out with a fineshed product, get it?I also dont need any pointers regarding PMDG's software quality, I own the NG's, do you hear me?Nuff saidRegards

Wow rude and demanding all in one thread. Congrats

Guest aarskringspier

THis place gets funnier everyday. Are you really that worked up over a freakin FS add on?

Guys, get the sand out of your mangina. We're all looking forward to the 747, and no one is trying to be rude. PMDG will do what's right with regards to release.

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Guest Knikolaes

Guys, I'd watch it if I were you or Rando's gonna go medieval on you. Don't forget what he posted in a recent thread about the possibility of locking up the discussions.

Guest Erups

>Because I dont think for a minute that PMDG really wants to>hang three projects out in front of us for a long time.Three?747, md11 and???

>>Because I dont think for a minute that PMDG really wants to>>hang three projects out in front of us for a long time.>>Three?>747, md11 and???747, MD11 and of course the advanced pogostick simulator.And yes it does need Active Camera aswell.Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Guest Robin.B

Can't wait for PSMG to bring out that Pogo Stick :(