Sign in to follow this  
Guest Buck Bolduc

747 Real soon now!.

Guest rellehenk

744744FMD11;)

Guest captaingrice

Hiya,I have to agree. I for one think that with the announcement of the 744F, the 744 is nearly complete. I have nothing to back that up apart from my own opinion - it

Guest neil_b

To be honest, I really wonder if its indeed the best approach to reveal anything until maybe a week before release. Maybe less.Previously to this I would've been shocked if a company didn't give details, screenshots and progress updates. But now I'm really thinking its prudent not to. On another forum I look at someone pointed it very well "All FS developers show stuff far far too early". Which may be true, I've certinly been amazed by how people have acted on here. I've seen people act more mature at wrestling forums. The endless demands, sulking, picking up the tiniest flaws, and working themselves into a frenzy over NOTHING, which has all increased since the first screenshots were revealed, and even more so when it went into beta. Luckily its balanced out by really good people who love to discuss, help out, and build a friendly community.

Guest flyQXcrj

Umm - you all know that this is supposed to be FUN, right?People I work with in real-life aviation don't take this stuff as seriously as you folks do.Amazing.Matt

Guest Ross

I also think the B744 must be just around the corner as many of the pinned topics about it in the forum have disappeared.

Yep, must be close!A pigeon just left a long streak of doo-doo on my front window.It was a very fat pigeon with tilting feet.;-)Best,Martijn

Guest Knikolaes

Was the pidgeon by chance on a pogo stick?