Sign in to follow this  
Guest kb0iic

PMDG 747-400 Aircraft in Detail - 2

What a nice little aircraft.-------------------MeatWaterProfessional Audio 4 Entertainmentwww.meatwater.com

Guest Nigel Tam

You really have done it again PMDG. I can tell this stunning work will be on every screenshot forum page after release. Keep up the oustanding work!

Guest ToMy Li

AWEEEEESOMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE RELEASE IT!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-lol MY VISA IS READY AND ARMED HEHEHE!!!!

Looks amazing But will it offer a facility to save all the flight data so you can go back to the exact situation later when you restart FS?RegardsAdam

I'm speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So COOL!!!!!!!!!!Realy sharp screenshots. :)

*reaches down - grabs chin from where it hit the floor. Grabs towel to wipe up the salivation*This is awesome! The PMDG development crew have really outdone themselves!!Thank you to EVERYONE at PMDG!

Well I'm thrilled, we've been able to see all the photos and now have some VC and menu selection shots to look at. I can't wait either ! Thanks for sharing Vin.-Mike Patel

Guest pierre974

Awesome:-halo Breathtaking:-bla Countdown to heaven:-bigangel All thumbs up:-beerchug

Guest A32X

A rudder that weather vanes ? :( You guys are mad! I think the exterior model will be the most realistic ever developed, for any simulator; ever!I just hope the systems are on the same par as the visuals.-Paul

Guest ahmedem

Yeah what they said ^^^^^^^No but seriously amazing update there, thanks a bunch.

Hi Vin,Thanks for a jaw dropping preview!!!One thing I noticed in the last picture, it is the PMDG livery, but looking at the engines they are RB211s!So im presuming the PMDG colours have been made for all three engine type aircraft ?!Good luck with the rest of the rollout!!!!Armen at EGLLwww.veryquiet.com

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Guest gooper

Unbelievable!!! whatever you guys are going to charge for this product its not enough!!! can't wait to fly it!!!!